BField2 Demo is out

Smikies

Well the battlefield 2 demo is out, and i was wondering who has is?

The Game looks nice, atleast on the lowest setting (:/), but i still cant play with more then 6 ppl before i cant even move, 4 is when i start stalling a little.

My cs clan, that doesnt even play cs just WoW and we use to play Desert Combat, has a private server up so i get to play with them heh

I have it, and so does wolfElement. We're playing it as we speak, even tho I have net problems. I mentioned this in my post about the demo but this might help the noobs. Lol see ya

It keeps on killin my net

Hah, ive not once crashed, but my friend has, and does like every 10 minutes. Max ppl ive played with yet is 6 ppl, and i like being the comm, and pissing off the other team by using the art. against there vehicles :D

My most used class is Medic and Spec ops and followed by Anti-tank

Well I crashed twice for doing something stupid and I just get booted many times from servers because my internet is being stupid like it always is with Battlefield. Well I mostly use medic now. Me and Wolf/Element are getting in the top fives all the flippin time its great. Well its a great game but my internet provider which is (Bell Sympatico/MSN merged) so so they're screwin me over with their crappy overheating garbage modem. My router is fine tho. Well anyways :) lol. So many noobs out there :roll: O and max I played with was 32+ or whatever it was.

Have fun out there and I pre-ordered and got a mic which i'm using to communicate with wolf/element to beat the crazy noobs :P

if your still around join this 70.85.224.42 unless its down then I donno