Pub. links for us and EAW - (Moderator's PR competition)

:arrow: Don't worry I actually keep a close eye on this :) I pretty much do the same but on EAW forums. Loll you will find me every were there :)

:arrow: The only one who is pretty much upset with us is DarthMauLuK from EAW.net forums ... eh is the one who moded my posts remouveing the links ... that's starnge cause Sluggo does not do that on LEC Forums.

Have a look here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149034

Now they have 2-3 posts per day or even at two days.

:arrow: He also talks somehow with the developers but it does not seem to share or be more open as we are.

:arrow: Same story at Petroden - Lion is more interested in the Site main page than in the forums.

:arrow: The rest of the EAW forums really are small and cannot match us. Even the LEC one has so many newbs and silly childerens with trivial topics that theyr quality is lower than ours.

:arrow: At least we know who is who and how much the dev. look at forums, what can we say or not, how to be productive etc.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

You didn't knew ?! I have that 180 mb movie :)

By the way / if we are going to do publicity for the site we should do it with a plan of action, something like that.

Maybe at the next LEC info release or preview we could lunch an publicity offensive for us useing that LEC preview as a cover. I estimate we will have a new interview in 2 weeks time and I have my reasons to deduce that / it happen last time so it is probable to happen now.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

I estimate we will have a new interview in 2 weeks time and I have my reasons to deduce that / it happen last time so it is probable to happen now.

:arrow: I hope so :) I agree we could use that :idea:

:arrow: Holy Moly ! On the Scifi-Meshes they sensed something rung and I quikly got the moderators on my neck ..... uiiiiiiii

:arrow: I hope I managed to lure them from the main objective ... how id did it ? was i good at it ?

:arrow: They have a hudge community of moders ... just look at who's online there .... if they start to get interested in EAW I will ask Delphi to go thre and say Hi to them from Petroglyph' part ... will see.

:arrow: Nope they got me :( they moved it to a more quiet forum ...ehhh with so many moderators there it was inevitable.

Yeah not bad Cain!

You sure do have a lot of Alter Egos don't you??

:arrow:Loll Master_Cain = Cain :) = Prime.Master.Cain - when I register to a new forum Cain is already taken.

:arrow: You don't wnat to know how many people changed their names here cause of similar situations.

FoshJedi is never taken as the Fosh are a unknown Species in fact the only Fosh character mentioned by name in any SW book is Vergere a Jedi of the Old Republic who lived with the Vong for 50 years to save the planet Zonama Sekot from the Vong's assault just before Rogue Planet.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

:arrow: We still need to bump this with some inteligent chat ... etc. I know they seen it until now but I want it to be a reminder for them so we need to bump it 2-3 times a week. (in secret - don't writte "bump" > loll :wink: )

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=44756&tstart=50

:arrow:BTW just look at this :

http://www.google.ro/search?biw=1024&hl=ro&q=Star+Wars%3A+Empire+at+War&btnG=C%C4%83utare+Google&meta=

its a google search for EAW.

Look how many game magazine forums they are > you could all register and post about the 47 minutes E3 video - it is a good reason to start an EAW topic > give them the link to our topic 47 minutes GD topic.