Interview construction ~ 7 question voteing.

Ismael

Only 7 questions will make it.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Only 7 questions will make it.

I don't believe we can't vote once on multiple questions :( so when you vote make sure that you select the question you really want or one of them who has no votes in it but you want it.

Since we will subbmit 14 questions selected from the old topic / you could reply here and mention 7 that you like (2,3,6,4,9,12 etc) and I will do the maths later.

1. ~ Will we be able to give control of our units to a teammate in multiplayer when one of our teammates is down on resources and units ?

2. ~ Can we use ion cannons and tractor beams to disable enemy ships and therefor allowing us to capture them ?

3. ~ Can we do battle betwen two planets in an "empty space" map ?. In case we decide to put a fellt with an interdictor in the middle of a tradeline.

4. ~ We've seen in some of the images that there will be space platforms, will fighters be able to dock with them (To make repairs or recieve replacements)? What about capital ships ?

5.~ Will characters be able to enter fighters or armored units and do combat ?

6. ~ Can we move charaters in the middle of a battle with shuttles to any ship or even Death Star ?

7.~ The ships in EAW will have escape pods ?

8. ~ Can ships or fighters deploy anti-missile stuff, contramesures ?

9.~ Who is the best EAW player in the alpha testings at Petroglyph.

10.~ How is the working program in a week at Petroglyph. And what was the last message on the office notice board.

11.~ If we can research new weapons can we upgrade our old ships hulls with them ?

12.~ Can we rename our ships ?

13.~ Can someone at Petroglyph describe an EAW alpha fleet tactic for our Academy Forum ? Or a land tactic for our Combat Forum.

14.~ Pls. describe us how was the last adventure in the Nevada desert and what Petroglyph member went into it.

* Topic also edited by Cain.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: Remember to add the option for LEC to edit any sensitive questions in less ensitive ones. This way this questions may pass true the PR :)

:arrow: A moderator with better english skills could also edit Ismael. I have tryed but my skills are not so great.

EDIT : I will go for this 7 : 1, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 13.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Remember to add the option for LEC to edit any sensitive questions in less ensitive ones. This way this questions may pass true the PR :)

OK :)

Mine are : 2, 3, 13, 14, 6, 1, 12.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

First of all, my choice would be: 12,3,2,6,13,10,9

I am curious, where does this list of question comes from?

It is my understanding that characters are a unit, so it is unlikely that a unit (character) would interectact with other units (vehicule). I can understand of course the reason to ask it: it would be cool!

#4 can be deducted: all damage at the end of a combat round is removed. So repair facilities are not required. That's, in my opinion, an unfortunate design decision, but I can live with it. They probably choose to do so for simplicity's sake.

#7 how would that affect gameplay? Maybe the question should be rephrased to 'When a ship is destroyed, what happens to the units and characters it was carrying?'

#8 that would just affect combat performance (higher/better) from a gameplay perspective, maybe the question is more in regards to the combat animation, would we see countermeasure being used with the combat camera?

#11 is ambiguous, it should be something closer to 'how does new research impact existing units?' In regards to research, we currently very little information, so I think a better question would be 'is there a research model in the game, and if so, describe the general design of it'. For example, do we research unit component (therefore, enhancing the statistics of units) or whole unit (like in rebellion)

Things are not as they seem,

nor are they otherwise

Sweet my question is first :P

1: I would like to give my teammate a helping hand since it would help outand possibly change the outcome in battle since that person can build again. Also Whats the point of having an friend if you cant help them out

2: Would be nice to have tractor beams to capture downed ships

5: Like a Hero or special unit entering a normal craft or vehicle ? Sure why not, if it gives better stats and outcomes in battle sure why not.

8: Better weapons at certain times? Would be nice if the squad has been upgraded

9: Ya who is the best player in petro ? When I possibly think i'm better would like to have some extreme combat :P

11: Well if we can keep our older units and make newer units is what i'm wondering.

12: How can you feel attached to a unit if you dont name them. They did something good so you named them so you'll take better care of them and think more wisely in using them 8) Thats the point in naming them since it has more meaning to it :)

so what I chose was 1,2,5,8,9,11,12

Meh none of the questions really catch my eye. I'll vote for number 2. What I really want to know is Can fallen heros be rebuilt?

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

I think that the characters like Obiwan are there to die. Then they get replaced by newer more powerfull units like the Skywalker twins and the Solo Twins and Anakin Solo, Mara Jade, Kyp Durron, Kam Solusar, Ganner Rhysode, Streen, Kirana Ti, Zekk..........
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Overkill we can improve them and we will, but we have to also make them less difficult for LEC to aprove.

Just curious, would you guys really like the #1 question up there ? Or you think thats waste of credits ?

Just wondering if anybody here likes helping out their teammates and give them control of their units to their buddy ?

I'm sorry if you took my post the wrong way I didn't mean for it to sound arrogant. Anyway here's my official vote.

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

I meant Cain it sounded like he was a little peeved from me posting that the questions didnt catch my eye. Looking back the post inda comes across as ungrateful that we actually can interview someone from LEC. I really hope they put out a downloadable demo soon. I'm dieing to play it. I wish there was an exploding smiley for this. :D

lol, well from my guess the demo might come in Fall or winter. If we're very very lucky we might get one during summer or one at all :P

Well sometimes its hard to tell what Cain really means since hes still learning english so sometimes I say what he didn't want to hear or something like that :?

Well I'd go with these 7: 2,4,5,8,9,11,12

9 mostly because it'll give them a chance to stroke their egos :lol:

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

heres the current stats:

Tallies Totals Voters

1 - III (3) - C , I , GP,

2 - IIIIII (6) - I , DC, GP, OK, S , SM,

3 - IIIII (5) - I , DC, OK, S ,

4 - III (3) - C , OK, SM,

5 - III (3) - GP, S , SM,

6 - II (2) - I , DC,

7 - I (1) - C ,

8 - IIII (4) - GP, OK, S , SM,

9 - IIII (4) - C , DC, GP , SM,

10- I (1) - DC,

11- IIIII (5) - C , GP, OK, S , SM,

12- IIIIII (6) - I , DC, GP, OK, S , SM,

13- IIIII (5) - C , I , DC, OK, S ,

14- II (2) - C , I ,

P.s. Notepad > these forums :/

:arrow: Thanks Smikies now we only need to select 7 polish them and wait for Ismael to diliver them to Mike.

• 2 weeks later...