a noob never read the manual

Ghostly_Substance

One day at a kid who just bought this game without reading the manual

kid-*crys* Rancors just ate my units and I have nothing to attack with :( And all my vehicles are gone, this game stinks mom. Vader is in space with Palpatine, Damn those people on them forums boosting

mom- Dont cry at me, you wanted this game (looks at dad)

Dad- You wanted this game you stubborn kid, all you have to do is use your units to beat the objective

kid-But that stupid creature ate my military and my leader

dad-Read the forums I give up....(walks away)

(next day on forums)

Post: That stupid Rancor ate my leader, How do I get him back, How do I get him back ?! (100 cussing words)

reply: You kill a Rancor by getting a trooper and throwing a grenade into its mouth, its one of the Empire's best units, read your flippin manual you noob

2 hours later

kid- *crys again* My Deathstar blew up when a Star Destroyer smacked into it and a Wookie stole my home planet on me. This game is crap

a friend of the kid - Wookie took your planet ? Rofl what a noob you are, the only way they could take that over planet if you have no units on there.

kid-I did have units there, I saw them gathering resources

his friend - Thats the ai you idiot. No wonder you lost, you didn't build any units. Idiot.....

============

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/index.php

Fan forums for everything you need to know :)

It obvious that none of us will actually read the manual when we get the game. We will install it straight away and play it by trial and error until we get very annoyed and throw our Computers out the window. :lol::cry: Poor Computer :cry:
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

actually, i disagree there. i look over the book while the game is installing, just the basics at first. it's star wars and we've all played Rebellion, so i think we will know what to do. well i will for the most part, idk how you or polovnik will do though.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

Everytime I install games I either read over the manual (if the game is what I wanted) or if it was something I downloaded or something I wanted but not very interesting or descriptive I just install and watch tv or walk around the house like i'm waiting for someone.

edit: rushed my post, also added sometimes I get so excited I hope in and just play and tick people off if i'm in that quick of a rush.

I never Lose!! I always Win! I am FOSH JEDI2004, ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:............ :P Anyways. I normally play games and play to win. I hardly ever read the manual but by playing the number of Demos I do i have a good Idea of how it will all work.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

lmao, that was a great skit ghost. I'm kinda like ghost when i get a game i've really been lookin forward 2. i'll read the manuel on the way home or while it's installing, then i'll fool around on the easiest setting and play by trial and error till i understand it. I'm more of a try and learn kinda guy. but then i'll be lookin for someone to defeat in a humbling battle, where in i win, and sarcastily bow infront of fosh :twisted:

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

• 1 year later...

eh, who reads the manuel?  ;D

I just skim through it and look at the pictures while the game is installing. I learn by playing the tutorials. When I was installing EAW I was looking at that fold out card that said what was good against what, etc

Manuals only come in handy when it's a piece of crud game and are surfing throughout it to find the support e-mail address that gets checked every 2,000 years  :P

EDIT: Cheese, I like the second line on your sig. :)

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

Wow this is old. I semi-read the manual just to see what its about and then play. I also agree the 20,000 year part in email since by the time they email its an automated machine with no help at all and tells you where to go where you already went. I emailed namco and took me 5 days just to get an email with autmated messages which redirected me and was of no help.......bastards

Nine-year old kid in chat room: "I'm gonna play the empire they lyk roxxors!"

Me: "Whatever." *picks rebels*

Kid: "Hah! My ships are so big they are coolor than your gay x-wings luk is a whiner roflmao"

Me: "Whatever." *activates mines*

Kid: "WTF how did my ships get beat you hax"

Me: "Whatever." *captures his ships and turns on him*

Kid: "Your a haxxor you're no fun this game is bad it's crap it's gay!" *leaves*

Moral: read the manual.

Some other goodies I found in the archives...

"Look! They're firing at us! Thye must be the enemy! return fire!"

"Uh sir, that's one of ours-"

"I don't care! They're shooting at us!"

"Uh sir, are those Buzz droids on our hull?"

"I don't care! They're th eenemy!"

"But sir-"

"I SAID OPEN FIRE!"

Nine-year old kid in chat room: "I'm gonna play the empire they lyk roxxors!"

Me: "Whatever." *picks rebels*

Kid: "Hah! My ships are so big they are coolor than your gay x-wings luk is a whiner roflmao"

Me: "Whatever." *activates mines*

Kid: "WTF how did my ships get beat you hax"

Me: "Whatever." *captures his ships and turns on him*

Kid: "Your a haxxor you're no fun this game is bad it's crap it's gay!" *leaves*

Moral: read the manual.

Some other goodies I found in the archives...

"Look! They're firing at us! Thye must be the enemy! return fire!"

"Uh sir, that's one of ours-"

"I don't care! They're shooting at us!"

"Uh sir, are those Buzz droids on our hull?"

"I don't care! They're th eenemy!"

"But sir-"

"I SAID OPEN FIRE!"

the second one, thats what I am like. if there is a force-fire hotkey I will use it  ;D

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.