Cain

You can upload your self a 100/100 15 kb size avatar picture useing your profile option (*look down). This is the picture that is shown under my name here in the topic.

If you are useing a sig ... there is no limit but pls. use sigs up to 100 / 150 kb - if you use more you slow the topics down and you will not want to do that especially were are your replys cause people will avoid that pages that load more slowly.

This is all. Enjoy the Forums.

Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

yes and when you upload a signature make sure you begin it with

and%20end%20it%20with

photobucket is a great uploading site, if your too lazy to register, jsut use my account:

name: _Giallorossi_

p/w: mmmmm

after your pic is uploaded it will automaticlly stick IMG's around it

so all you have to do is copy and paste it into your profile signature part. Cain you should consider making the avatars a bigger dimensions. 100x100 is so small, 130 would be better imho :)

avatars are so small in kb's it wouldn't slow down the forum any what so ever.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

Indeed, I had a 109 x 96 avatar and it wouldn't upload, was such a nice avatar that it ticked me off. 130 x 130 like Wolf said since I had this nice ball trance avatar and it wouldn't upload damn, woulda made a good avatar also. Well I like my avatar and sig.

Well I dont like ruining pictures just to resize them its just plain old annoying. I can load all these pictures with ease even on bad days with my internet, even tho it takes 10 seconds more to load all these images.

:arrow: The avatar sizes have been modified - they are now : 170 & 145 pixels and file size 15 kb. They should run OK.

:arrow: I hope this satisfys all of ya :)

:arrow: What is rung with my costum armor ? It is all hand made :) and one of a kind ... any suggestions ?

:arrow: Hey I have a question - is this new substance on the forums legal ? loll :D

Its a substance found from the Zabrak race, dont know what it is since I haven't been to the planet of theirs but its all weirdish :P Is it an ok name or should I change it ? Ghostly Substance :?

Nothing wrong with the armor, its just different from any one I seen, it looks like that jedi trooper like person.

Its a substance found from the Zabrak race, dont know what it is since I haven't been to the planet of theirs but its all weirdish :P Is it an ok name or should I change it ? Ghostly Substance :?

Nothing wrong with the armor, its just different from any one I seen, it looks like that jedi trooper like person.

:arrow: Nope the name is fine :) I was just contemplateing it

:arrow: As for the armor it - is form a mod in Rebellion. This one :

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=29

Cool avatar Cain :) I know that picture from long ago :) Claudioa had it also, she must have probably downloaded your protectorite mod.

Now I also will change my avatar but it wil take me some time to redone it.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.