47 min video about EAW from E3 (by Nick)

Cain

I only watched the short version, but nice to hear about the low requirements, Joshinator.

Did anyone else hear that guy say:"The Death Star will be a buildable unit, but it costs a lot." I think that pretty much answers the questions about wether the DS is a hero unit or a normal unit.

And welcome to the forums, FrancisChang.

Go Leafs go!

I heard of it but I'm not sure about the answers are actually set up in those screens. I think they are defering from the full description to defend the final workings of the Hero system and units. It was the ISDs which were very expensive anyway.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

At that fileplanet can you download the Full length trailer for free or do you have to be a member, im going to my uncles tommorrow and was planning on bringing a CD to burn it to cause my internest is 56k but his is DSL like 600k - 1.5mbps somethin like that, i only think that cause thats the speeds theyt quoted me on if i wanted to get it here, which i will be when school starts up.

Ok, one last question: .mov is quicktime right? I dont think this computer has it only Windows Media Player and maybe Realplayer.