The Expanded Universe- books, comics and television.

Should the game have characters and ships from the EU  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should the game have characters and ships from the EU

• Yes, but no superweapons
    • No
    • Yes
    • Yes, but no Jedi temple like in force commander

Will the Game have any of the Characters introduced in the EU series of books as the EAW predecessor did. Mitth'raw'nurudo, Mara Jade, Pellaeon, Ozzel etc.

Will there also be more than just the Tie fighter and Bomber? I have so far not seen any images of TIE Interceptors, TIE Defenders or B-wings, E-wings and other imperial Star ships like the SSD and the Lancer Frigate.

Are we only going to have about 6 or 7 major ship types for each side. If so i am wrong about this being Rebellion Reborn.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

i think it will be a nice idea for an expansion Set.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

... ohhh I finnaly see what EU means.

How far it is from Episode 5 and 6 ?!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

If all else fails a modding community could start up to create these things. A newbie attempt could just simply enlarge a ISD and add a few more guns and fighters to it. Though I wonder how mod friendly this game will be (ex. what will the tool set be like, if there is one.)

Will there also be more than just the Tie fighter and Bomber? I have so far not seen any images of TIE Interceptors, TIE Defenders or B-wings, E-wings

The B-Wings and TIE Defenders weren't designed untill after ESB. The E-Wing wasn't designed untill way after ROTJ. Thus, none of these ships are likely to be in EaW as it takes place between ROTS and ANH.

i hobe the B-Wing, tie Defender and the Tie Interceptor will be in the Game. They are a part of the SW Games.

i think there were some B-Wings in the Battle of Endor.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

Bwings and interceptors were designed just after Yavin. You say that it is only between ROTS and ANH. It lasts after that point as you probably will have Victory conditions which need to be satisfied. e.g. Take over x% of the galaxy

EU stands for Expanded Universe.

One thing to say to the Petroglyph people. PLEASE NO Eclipse or Sovereign Star Destroyers.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

i think there should be some sorts of ships from the beginning rots to rotj (return of the jedis) and some time after this the destroying of the deathstar. Ships like the darksaber or sunhammer (the ship with the big armor who they found at this science stadion between the black holes) should be not in this game

mhh you can try to shot it down with the deathstar ^^

Get someone to sabatoge it :P Well if we manage to get farther in the timeline or to a planet which wasn't in the timeline of 4,5,6, would be nice to see someone from the EU or something which just springs up and tries to interact with me or the other side. Mara Jade joining the Dark side and getting Luke to join the dark side also. 8)

Mara Jade didn't coerce Luke to Join the Dark Side. Luke joined to try and defeat the Emperor Reborn from the inside. Mara Jade was never actually a Dark Jedi. She was an Elite Assasin and General messenger girl for the Emperor.