Last email form Mike before E3

Ismael

I could say to all of you again that Mike said hi to us all but I will let the email to speak for it self, it is the best way to share with you the EAW and Petroglyph fans the happines that I enjoy and is aslo directed for you too :

Hi Ismael,

As of last night, we put all the final touches on our EAW demos for E3. We’re just about to leave for Los Angeles – a one hour flight from Las Vegas. The demos are ready. Everyone is happy and healthy. Morale is high. I got a lot of rest last night, and am refreshed. Of course, now I’m WAY WAY WAY behind on all my e-mail because of EAW. Just so you know, everything is looking and running beautifully.

Thank you for all your support and friendship that you guys have given us – we so appreciate it. When I get back from E3, I’ll get right on those interview questions. Keep an eye on the gaming sites for E3 updates on EAW. There will be a lot more to talk about after we get back from the show.

In the meantime, have a great week. Please give my best to everyone – ..... I’ll send you an e-mail as soon as I get back to the office. ....

May the Force be with you !

-Mike

Michael Legg

Lead Programmer - Star Wars: Empire at War

President - P E T R O G L Y P H

7355 Prairie Falcon Road

Las Vegas, Nevada 89128

the "...." are edited by me since they are directly addresed to my familly.

May the force be with Petroglyph also ! They will need it. Let us concentrate and pray for them ! Any good thought will count my friends !

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: Thanks Ismael ! We surley apreciate this. We will try to find some recorded or live pictures from E3. Who finds them first pls. post ! :wink::D

:arrow:The Force is with Petroglyph !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I watched the EAW section of E3 and was very impressed by the proffesionalism that the game was presented with. Congrats to everyone at Petroglyph for the construction of a smooth control system. It seems more clear cut then the operation for Rebellion and Star Trek Armada!
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg