Casual stuff (*splited topic)

Ismael

NOTE : This is a splited topic from somwere else cause it has gone off topc.

-Cain

Cain who maded this ships ? Are they related or from EAW ?

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: they are from a mod :) I told you in the past what is a mod. this one is for HW2. Look closley at the links. :idea::wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

how comes it is only cain and ismael tht write on the forum? were is every1? i feel lonely like i am in the middle of no where, with absolutely nothing to do :oops:
***Fight Me U should Not!***

UnreaL welcome here. The forums are just started and they are kind of secret. We didn't go officaly public with them. When we will you will have more members to chat with ;)

:arrow: Loll.... :) any real EAW fan with a good hunting nose will smell this site quite easy. It is as close you can get to Petroglyph. PetroDen is too but they accentuate theyr development on the site and we on the forums (Small and with high quality feedbackers).

iam a spammer so i post some more post. But at the moment i have no inet and get the new tomorrow (the day after monday) ^^

but my posts are more qualität than quantinität ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

iam a spammer so i post some more post. But at the moment i have no inet and get the new tomorrow (the day after monday) ^^

but my posts are more qualität than quantinität ^^

Seewolf do as you wish :) but remember that developers may see your posts and you don't want them to get a bad impression about you ;)... Think twice.

@ Ismael

a spammer is a person who post multiple in all Treads

every post are only there to raise the Postratings ^^

i had make 10 % of all post in this Forum :) if i get 40 % i will be a real spammer :P

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

mhh the developers here too?

Some little Jokes ^^

maybe i will get a call

*ring ring*

"Braun"

"Hi speaks there Seewolf?"

"Yes whats going on?"

"Hi i am a developer From SWEAW. YOur ideas are nice wed want some more."

"Mhh"

"please give it to us."

"Ok. But i want only one thing."

"We will give you everything what you want."

"Ok a Autogramm from Harrison Ford and George Lucas. And a small line in the Credits."

"It this all?"

"Yes i think so"

^^ Remember this is only a Joke ^^

Loll - two of them are looking here. But they are so busy now that I believe that they will only look more activly around here after E3.

Try to avoid the word ideea and use feedback.

I should quote Ismael again just in case :

Pls. use this forum for feedbacking existing EaW materials. The forum is not for new ideas or new concepts. Petroglyph and LEC can't officially solicit ideas and will not accept to read them (Because of the legal system).

If you say "My new Ideea" they will avoid to read your post :idea: If you say "Feedback to EAW materials" they will read it ;)

mhh when i have Inet at home (Tomorrow) i should write down all things and post them to the Forum ^^

maybe i should wait until the E3, when we gets new informations about the game

Ohhh pls. avoid to spam and I will give you any rank you desire :idea::D:roll:

Yeah we will all wait for E3 :) And remember = FEEDBACK and not ideeas :) the feedback can contain a wide range of words but it should be feedback or the developers will avoid to read it. Mike and Ismael were quite clear about that.

mhh with rank will i get? ^^

i have seen in the LA EAW Forum you have post a page from PC Zone about EAW?

Can you scan the other Pages in and sent them to my email?

here in Germany i dont have seen the Pc MAgazin PC-Zone

:arrow: I don't get it .... pls. rephrase ....what, were ?

i found the links already in the LA EAW Forum

In the LA EAW Forum was a question about the multiplayer part of EAW. You have postet there a link with the copy of a page from the PC Magazin "Pc Zone". i wanted to read the rest of this Report ^^