First Post

Cain

I don't know about the rest of you but I will personally love to see an extensive and large encyclopedia to all the SW stuff present in EAW and even more. Not only small descriptions but full the history also. This means that LEC will have to supply all the possible informations about a ship class or a historic ship in particular. So if I scan and look at the Exacutors stats and informations I will see his official SW history as aditional informations besides his tehnical infos.

Something like this :

Ship Information Display(*3D ship spining slowly with zoom capability and subsystems infos by click):

-Ship Calss : Super Star Destroyer

-Ship Name : Executor

-Ship Release Date : 456 day (the game date)

-Ship Captains : Nedda, Ozzel etc

-Ship Crew : expert , 7000 crew , 13000 troops, etc

-Cargo :...

-Tehnical Data :....

-etc

-etc

Aditional Encyclpedia:

-SW General History (Movies & Books) :.....more than the official database.

Now you will say that we have the books and the sites but remember that more than half of the world don't have the books and many, many players will never acces the databases (maybe out of ignorance maybe they cant).

I assume that even at this late stage of EAW development some stuff can be easly added. If you guys have a better ideea pls. post. What I have up is just a small request.

(*The topic can also be found on the Official Forums)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Hi all,

Just thought i would say hello and introduce myself. i kinda got a bit confused on this site. so many differnt threads..!

***Fight Me U should Not!***

Welcome UnreaL :) we decided to make them in preparation for the time we go official. cain always seems to do more than me :)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: Guys ! pls. stick to the topics :) How do you want the encyclopedia to be ? .... Unreal, Isamel ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

OK :)

I will like to see also a large enciclopedia since I want to know more about Star Wras. We shoudl ad this request in the interview with Mike. A creal distinct section of enciclopedia should be done directly in the menus not only in game when you scan :idea::roll:

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Ye i think there should be lots of information on all the stuff... r u really going to have an interview with Mike?

***and who is Mike?*** :oops::P:P

:roll:

***Fight Me U should Not!***

mhh i would say a good enclypedia will be nice. But i think it should only contain game relevant information like.

Ship Information Display(*3D ship spining slowly with zoom capability and subsystems infos by click):

-Ship Calss : Super Star Destroyer

-Ship Name : Executor

-Ship Release Date : 456 day (the game date)

-Ship Captains : Nedda, Ozzel etc

-Ship Crew : expert , 7000 crew , 13000 troops, etc

-Cargo : xyz Fighters and Troops

-Tehnical Data :.... xyz turboblaster

After this there should be a small information about the ship like the one from Repellion.

But i think you should dont can see all informations about all Ships who would be in the Game. You should get the informations after battles or Caputring ships.

It like this i played at the Repellion Side and know some ships from the empire. Like the Star Destroyer, Tie Fighter, Tie Bomber and Corellian Corvete, Nebulan B Fregate.

At round 10 i will see the First time the Inderdicter Cruiser. I lost the Fight. After iam Back in my Game ther will be new informations in the Enceclopedia Like this.

Ship Class: Star Destroyer or small Capital Ship

Ship Name: Inderdiktor

Release Date: First seeing 10 Day

Ship Captains: ?

Ship Crew: ?

Cargo: ?

Technical Data: ?

so you would know the ship will be in the game but you dont know excactly all informations. After some Battle witch i won ^^. i can Research ship Wracks from the Battlefield and i get some more Informations. Like when the Ship was build the first Time and some Technical Datas. You can get so some % of Informations between 50% and 70%. the other 30% will i only become after i have capture one or more Ships from this Class.

This should be a "jeDesto" method, i dont exactly know the words in english

( Dies soll eine "jeDesto" Methode sein)

How More informations i kniow about the enemy Vessel that more subsystems aso can i attack. Or i will get some new Technologies.

I think this would be a good solution. i liked it in Ufo, X-com aso in where you have captured aliens and weapons and research them. After thgis you have become the technologie and some informatiosna bout it.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Wow I am always an exlporer ! I will love to scan and read about all the possible infos. I had told to Mike in the past about my exploration style of play. I hope he had remembered my words in important moments of EAW development. Seewolf it will be great to have an encyclopedia that follows the game development ! :idea::D Very Good feedback !

Petroglyph FF Admin.

oh ismael and cain cheers me ^^

its seems so that my brain can not only produce Books and make girls to hate me.

What think the others about the idea

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

• 8 months later...
what does every one think about it now

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

BEFORE PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE EXECUTOR BECAUSE YOU THINK THEFORCE.NET HAS IT WRONG......please remember the children :'( :'(

but anyway i think it (the encyclopedia in question)should be accessible the same way it was in GBG

my EAW online screen name

[PFF]HAdoken13

I think this this would be in the manual(hopefuly) or someplace in the game(like under history).

http://www.lucasforums.com/images/avatars/tiedefender.jpgMay the force be with you, always. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/susangillan/EDF-Avatar-X-Wing.jpg

http://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/4/ffuser.jpg

http://www.pixelpwnage.com/sigs/grouptag.jpg

.Check for Updates!.

..Imperial Assault II Mod for Empire at War!!..

...Empire at War Nexus, Modding for a Galaxy Far Far Away!!!...

....Use the Spell Check Feature People!!!!....

.....International Battlefront Clan!!!!!.....

BEFORE PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE EXECUTOR BECAUSE YOU THINK THEFORCE.NET HAS IT WRONG......please remember the children :'( :'(

but anyway i think it (the encyclopedia in question)should be accessible the same way it was in GBG

It doesn't have it wrong - they went and literally measured the length of the original models! :)

Topic Closed as you are getting a bit Crazy.

Hadoken Please Calm down

The SSD Executor is 17.6Km-19km. Other SSDs are purely Canon based.  They could be smaller depending on the Specifications on who constructed them.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg