Whats time is it ^^

Seewolf

hi people whats time ist it in your Country ???

14:00 CEST Germany ^^

please say your time in + and - hours

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

:arrow: 15:41 HERE

:arrow: From what i know we are all in the same timeline israel,france,romania,germany etc or we are close to each others times.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I'm in the US Central timezone, so you folks are going to bed during my middday, and wake up when I sleep! :D
"Don't worry, we'll deal with your rebel friends soon enough," Grand Moff Tarkin.

I noticed that with Mike. But since he always writtes late in the night it almost coincide with my time when I'm up at school, i guess.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

• 2 weeks later...
6:54 pm in Eastern Canada and still a little weak and I get easily destracted since I was sick when I woke up, horrible thing to experience since it seems like a horrible dream.