Petroglyph is still able to do this expeditions ?!

Cain

:arrow: Hey Ismael ! is petroglyph still doing such adventures ?! Some of them are 5 years old or more.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

mhh i think they cant do some adventures at this time. ^^

i a sw eaw fans would see one of the they have no chance to flee. you should know there are fans of SW who only goes into a cinema film because they have heardet that they can see a trailer from the new SW film in this cinema ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

I forgot to mention ; Ted in his last email told me that he will go for an adventure in the desert in two weeks from now. Also I remember that Mike told me that two weeks ago a group from petroglyph was also in the Nevada desert.

So they are still doing the adventures but in smaller groups so they can still have people in the offices working.

Seewolf do you mean SeaWolf ? I also don't speak well enghlish :oops: I'm from Israel and Cain is from Romanya. You should also chose a picture like us ; an avatar. It can be uploaded directly from you profile setings.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

mhh my name is called German

i have played a long time submarine simulation (Aces of the Deep, Silent hunter 1 + 2) and so i camed to my nickname

in the second World War, the german submarines were called Seewölfe (SeaWolfes), while they had attacked like wolfes, some times alone but most of time with more than 1 ship

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

no i dont play the game yet

it seem that it has some new cool features like, crew managment, targeting special parts of the ships (Munition Bunker, Maschine Room) so you can kill the ship with one or two torpedos i know in silent hunter 2 the Ships had already a torpedoshot so that you must shot some torpedos at it

:arrow: BTW What are the requirements for this game ? make a topic in the RTS games forum :idea: I also have many storyes from SH2.

• 2 weeks later...

Wolf the joke will be some better if you say.

Iam a Wienerle ^^

Aber mir geht es gut. Wenn man äquivalent davon ausgeht das ich eine depressive Person bin, die es sich mit einigen Personen verscherzt hat aufgrund meiner eigenen grenzenlosen Dummheit. ^^

More Security?

The american sec people will catch you after you checked out at the american airport. People with flames around her heads will be dangerous.

I go through animal control. They can't get close so i can just melt my way through the walls. I led a jailbreak a few years ago. There were a dozen CRAZY parakeets on Death Row.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

are you the ape from LARRY Magma Cum Laude?

King Kong?

petroglyph sounds like an archaelogical dig or something :o:o

:arrow:ROFL - We should ask Mike and the others :) but is damn cool to have such archaelogical game makers.

:arrow:Foshjedi2004The US is like the Republic transfroming in the Empire ... lots and lots of clone security. But all this is cause Bush still has the resolve and will to create a more stable and prosper society.

:arrow: Sometimes I look and wonder at the wonderful team that Petroglyph is. I think they should consider buyng some camels and make a true caravan expedition.

• 2 months later...

Yes we still do adventures. There was a canoe trip down the Colorado river a few weeks ago in fact. Only a small group went on that trip since we are rather busy at the moment with Empire at War. Even so, I have several big trips ready to write up -- complete with pictures and video, but have not had the free time. I suspect after we submit EaW for gold mastering, there will be time for writing and posting.

Joe B

Petroglyph Lead Designer

Las Vegas. Nevada, USA

Yes we still do adventures. There was a canoe trip down the Colorado river a few weeks ago in fact. Only a small group went ...

Joe B

Did they all commed back ok and safe ?! Was Mike there too ? This trips on the river are not dangerous ? We don't want enything bad to happen.

At first I was worried when Mike told me about your trips in the desert becouse I always imagined that you can get lost in it or get stuck in sand. I remember a pic with Tedd stuck with his car in moveing sand I guess.

Hey ! Did you guys visited Area 51 ?! I have seen many pictures with radiation signes and other secret facilities. Did you see any MIBs in the desert ?

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.