New destroy animations for the AT Camel

Ismael

Looking at one picture I have seen many camels in one place sitting on their heads in the ground like they all made a bad step or something.

I really think that 2 more AT Camel destroyed animations are required.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: I have noticed that in your site gif. Yes they we only see one destroyed animation for the AT-AT. (Camel - ROFL :D:lol: )

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 2 weeks later...

camels? i dont have see some camels in the SW universe?

Are you sure that you have see Scrennis from SWEAW or from an another game.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

:arrow: Loll ....yeah this is Ismael. Wait to see how he calls the small ones :

"Small little armored two legged birds"

:arrow: I will love to see the petroglyph staff faces when they try to understand what Ismael is explaining in his emails. Loll .... no offence Ismael, you will have time to learn all the proper names. :wink:

maybe he called them dromedars

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

Hey , hey stop makeing fun :shock: not all of us are experts in the SW universe :idea::roll:

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Thanks :) I will take my time and surf as much info as I can. But I will always like to name them armored camels or birds :)

Petroglyph FF Admin.

mhh i see if we game this Game online with ismael we need a Translation book^^

Ismael: hahah my Camels will crush you

Seewolf: Camels? *lokking in the translation book* oh you mean atat´s, it seems that you camels will drop dwon by wasps

Ismael: the bad wasps with her Kabel :(

some little fun must be in a bad world

Imperial:

Ties = mosquitos

AT-AT = camel

AT-ST = 2 legged bird

AT-AA = frog (One with the wookie on the hill and its near that tank at the water)

Star Destroyers = Armadilo

Tie crawler = Snail

StormTroopers = ants

scout speeders (Ones from Endor) = Jaguar

Rebels:

X-Wing = 4 winged bird

Y wing= Hawk

A wing= Fly

Fish sticks (Calimari) = flying frog

Rebel tank = desert lizard

No harm intended just a translator :)

Hmm interesting so thats how we got real life stuff in Star Wars. I'm looking at that banner on the top left and I see its a sweet game even in its early stages. Nice talent.

edit: If there Terminate the commander which I doubt there will be, even if it is could you make the commander defend itself this time ? (Galactic Battleground mode)

:arrow: Now I will have to move this topic to the GD Froum... :roll:

Well then, I like that "frog" unit in that new picture you got there. Someone said it was the AT-AA, anti-air unit ? That must be armored. lol. I mean if its a anti air unit, glad we have anti air. muahahaha bye bye Rebel ships :P .This game is getting better each time you release new pictures and such. And that Deathstar is awsome, nice graphics on that. To bad I cant couldn't congragulate you in person since it might mean more then this here. Anyways i'm ranting and goign to watch E3 tomorrow. good night :)

:arrow: cool froggy !!!! AT-AA, anti-air unit ?!

:arrow:Ghostly_polovnik did you see Mike's email ?! Think for the interview ! What will be left to ask ? :?

I saw the email, I watched gamespots interview, I saw 2 videos and well. I love it. Its so beautiful that I want to play it. Its coming out at 2006 ? Damn!!! O well better making it better then if it was shipped out couple months before. I love the gameplay and the graphics and hero unit (Vader vs Obi Wan battle). Glad the player can control the Deathstar.

Whats left to ask ? Really want to know ? Is there a demo we can play and if so when ? If I was rude then sorry.

I kind of found it weird that the deathstar was very close to the planet when it was blowing it up. Keep up the good work. Very beautiful, o the cinema mode ? I found that very sweeeeeeet. :wink:

Yup. Petroglyph doing a good job at this game, better then I was imagining it in my head. You can call down reinforcements from space ? Now that is sweet. Vader was very brave but I know they'll fix that. and again, good job Petroglyph :wink:

2006 ?!? if this is true it can only had happen at E3 ....we had a clear date for the fall. Also the game is pretty much finished in his raw form ... will have to wait for our interview to clear this up.

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: No way ! I've looked again to all your posts in the Mike's fan forum ... there is no mention of such an intention. It must be E3 :idea::cry:

So it will be the fall ? The guy talking in gamespot interview clearly and I do mean clearly said, "release date is 2006". And you now say fall 2005 ? E3 must be messing things up or theres miscominucation somewhere

damn well Lucasarts site said 2006 so

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/

there must be a miscomunication somewhere.

Why it has been delayed ?! I don't know ... it is very unespected. We will ask Petroglyph but I personaly suspect it is an LEC marketing plan to avoid the many games that come out in the fall.

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Sweet got another video to look at while I wait thanks to Slurgo :) thank him for finding this link lol

http://www.gamezone.de/gamezonetv_popup.asp?dl_id=867&rand=2005041219

download link is under the player

picture of the map here

http://www.freewebtown.com/ghostlypolovnik/E3_Empire_at_war.html

Cool stuff Ghostly ! ... now if I only will be able to download that :)

Petroglyph FF Admin.

well it should be downloadable since I was able to. lol. Gotta love Fraps since I was able to get pictures from video that way. The awsomeness of this game is just getting bigger and bigger. I saw this animation of a 400 from Bespin from that video I gave a link of that Sluggo found. 400 credits ? Well thats interesting. Gaining credits after a battle ? Well thats interesting. I thought you gain it ever second but after a battle, interesing :) I'll know for sure when more info pops up :roll: