• Gandalf
    • Gimli
    • Frodo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be brief.

Fenor means 'Spirit of Fire' in Elvish, he created the Silmarils that Morgoth stole, thus bringing the High Elves back to Middle Earth. He also created the Seeing Stones featured in the flims. His nephew Celelbrimbor created the Rings of Power after being tricked by Sauron disguised as 'The Lord of Gifts.' The Star of Feanor was on the doors of Moria, because the Dwarves of Durin traded with the High Elves, the Jewel Smiths, in nearby Eregion...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

To numerous to mention...

I have read ALL of the histories of Middle Earth, and every book concerning Middle Earth. If I wasn't shuch a Star Wars nerd I would talking Tolkein on some Tolkein site... :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

To numerous to mention...
Do you mean: "Too numerous to mention"? :?:wink:

I have read ALL of the histories of Middle Earth, and every book concerning Middle Earth. If I wasn't shuch a Star Wars nerd I would talking Tolkein on some Tolkein site... :wink:
Is he, too, part of the dorkside, Trej? :lol::wink: Edited by SOCL

Guest Scathane

SOCL, who's Jaheld?
:oops: Um...why he's the clone of Jahled Zoot keeps around to open cans of kitty food....
Great save, SOCL! :lol:

SOCL, who's Jaheld?
:oops: Um...why he's the clone of Jahled Zoot keeps around to open cans of kitty food....

Impressive cover-up. :D

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Cover up? Save? I don't know what you're talking about, I was being 100% serious! :wink:

Yeah sure, and Trej doesn't have a Gammorean fetish. :lol::wink:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

You did that on purpose. :evil::evil:

If you give the one on the right blue eyes he'll kind of look like me. :wink:

Wait, wormie, I thought you had/have the Gammorean fetish. :?

Thats just a dirty rumour, no truth in it what so ever. :evil:

Wait, wormie, I thought you had/have the Gammorean fetish. :?

Thats just a dirty rumour, no truth in it what so ever. :evil:

To quell such rumors you should get a GIF avatar of you (Colonel Sanders) killing those darn pigs (the Gammoreans). :lol::wink:

To quell such rumors you should get a GIF avatar of you (Colonel Sanders) killing those darn pigs (the Gammoreans). :lol::wink:

Thats not chicken in that bucket. :lol::wink: