• Legolas
    • Gandalf
    • Gimli
    • Frodo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Feanor, creator of the Silmarils, that started all this nonsense? And before everyone says: WHO? WHERE? His star was on the doors of Moria underneath Daeron's runes, so he got a mention.... He also created the seeing stones, whose correct name in Quenya I can't remember how to type. His nephew, Celebmbriol, also created the Rings of Power.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

How????

How could you forget Gollum?

But probably putting al chars from the books may have resulted in a long, long post.

Gollum is my favorite, Aragorn is interesting as is Legolas. Gollum is the only character that is both good and evil, and not somethign in between. He was the hero at the end, even if it wasn't his aim.

The Ring, if considered a character, is also interesting for interpretation.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Gimli good, Arwen bad.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Legolas reminds me a lot of Link from the different Zelda games, especially the two Nintendo64 ones: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Anyone else concur?

WOOHOO! One post away from the big ONE-ZERO-ZERO-ZERO!!! (that's 1000, for those of you who couldn't figure it out :wink: ) :mrgreen:

He does kind of look like Zelda, maybe that was done purposely by the art director :?

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

He does kind of look like Zelda, maybe that was done purposely by the art director :?
Zelda is the princess you are trying to save in the game...I think you meant Link.

:? What's an lotr?
Lotr isn't a thing, it's a book series by J.R. Tolkien made into a movie recently. LOTR stands for Lord of the Rings.

Zelda is the princess you are trying to save in the game...I think you meant Link.

:oops: Crap, I knew that, :oops: I am such an idiot, :oops:

Wormie bangs the keyboard off his head in shame

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Mine is Aragorn, I wish Elrond or Eomer was on there though, they are my real favorites. :wink:

:oops: Crap, I knew that, :oops: I am such an idiot, :oops:

Wormie bangs the keyboard off his head in shame

Hey, hey, hey, buddy! Chill, man, chill. It's okay; saying that is a common mistake and I hear it all the time, but remember that I am the Grand Imperator of BEAK and have no choice but to correct mistakes I notice. :mrgreen:

But it's so frustrating to answer a question wrong when the right answer has been ingrained into my head after countless hours of playing it on my Nintendo/N64.

Guest Scathane
Apparently, no one likes Frodo of Sarumaun.
Yeah... Though both of them are responsible for large chunks of the main plot... :?

Guest Scathane

p1912

Apparently, no one likes Frodo of Sarumaun.
Yeah... Though both of them are responsible for large chunks of the main plot... :?