Star Wars Cartoons Ep. 21 - 23

Ismael

:arrow: I see them to Ismael :wink: and i like them more this time since they have more improvements than the last series.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 2 weeks later...
Somehow I think the cartoons are better than he movie, the heroes are much stronger then the ones in the movie and the battles are at epic proportions, plus it really shows the quality of the clones, seeing how they are the bounty hunters exact copy :lol:, in the movie they just seem to be dumb dronez.
I thought I was going forward, but it turned out I was going backwards.

Somehow I think the cartoons are better than he movie, the heroes are much stronger then the ones in the movie and the battles are at epic proportions, plus it really shows the quality of the clones, seeing how they are the bounty hunters exact copy :lol:, in the movie they just seem to be dumb dronez.

You must be joking ! :) were have you been all this time ?

The movie will rock. Mike has aid that is all action from the start until the end.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Don't get me wrong I didn't say they are better then the Ep. III but they they are certanly better then Ep. I, II. Through they are cartoons, they were able to create a more fantastic SW universe, my kind of universe :wink: . I wonder If I can get them on DVD, or something, I just love them. :lol:
I thought I was going forward, but it turned out I was going backwards.

I think I have seen from 20 to 25 , I guess. I like them :) siddus did you see them in France ?

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

I agree the cartoons are great and they tell us many things about the plot, the war, the characters, etc. I would love to story of the Sith Golden Age on cartoons as well as the other following comic storys, don't you agree???

Season One has 20 chapters and season two 5 chapters, the last one puts us were the film begins.

:arrow: Exactly the last is the one I've missed it. can you pls. tell him ?

:arrow: I end up when anakin is in the cave .... the rest I don't know. :cry:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I only wish it selled out more quickly than spider man when Clones came out lolololol. I went to see it last thursday 19th and i'm already preparing myself to see it again this wednesday, this time the digital version that, from what i cleared out, is a longer version. :D:D

• 2 months later...