Administrators & Moderators

MyZrael

The administrative team, so far, consists of four members Ismael, Cain, MyZrael this topic is dedicated to all of you who would like to get to know each other. So please keep to it. Thanks.

I thought I was going forward, but it turned out I was going backwards.

Hi MyZrael ! Nice to se you here :) BTW can you make a fourm for design and concept art and show to all of us the Warcraft style works that I know you do ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I'll get to it and the forum will be available to everyone who wishes to post their work. Creative work :roll: .
I thought I was going forward, but it turned out I was going backwards.

:arrow: Thanks ! It was made 2 years ago all in Windows Paint. The work and pixel management was masochistic but it all worthed at the end. Now I work in Photoshop.

Very cool. I also try to learn how to do games like petroghlyph is doing :idea: you see I already made a gif :roll:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

wots like the different ranking sysems...i am a padawan at the mo..so wots like the next level i can reach and how many posts do i have to make? :P:P:shock:
***Fight Me U should Not!***

:arrow: Loll ... we not yet made a clear definitive system of ranks since we are still building this. Soon you will have one that it will make you happy. As a matter of fact pls. suggest the rankings your self and I make them offical for the hole site from padawan to master :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do we really care about ranking?I mean we are a small community here,who can we impress?I think the people who join should all be sith lords/jedi masters :lol:.

I mean this ranking system is fun but I would propose:

-10 posts:Junior Member

-50 posts:Member

-100 posts:Senior Member

-500/1000 posts :D:custom rank

If not:

-10 posts:Padawan

-50 posts:Jedi Knight

-100 posts:Jedi Master

-500/1000 posts:custom rank/Sith Lord

I don't know if this is stupid,like I said we are still a small forum and right now I don't know who wants coll ranks.

Interesting ... let us do more jedi ranks ... like 10 for example.

Jedi Ranks?

-Youngling

-Initiate

-Apprentice

-Jedi Knight

-Jedi Consular

-Jedi Guardian

-Jedi Master

-Jedi Council Member

I'll have to see what other ranks are around, but since EAW is command why not officer ranks?

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

but are here only jedis? whats with the siths?

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

:arrow:Stellar_Magic Great next episode to the story in the Fan Fiction Fourm ! you sure Rock !

As for the forum ranks ok :

-Youngling - 0 (* 0 posts)

-Initiate - 20

-Apprentice - 40

-Padawan - 60

-Jedi Knight - 100

-Jedi Mentor - 250

-Jedi Consular - 500

-Jedi Guardian - 700

-Jedi Master - 1000

-Jedi Council Member - 1250

-Eternal Force Jedi Master - 1500 (*costum rank on request)

:arrow: Thanks _WöLF_ we will surly ask for your help. :D

I think that ranks are completely pointless at this certain moment.Until the community has at least 500 users.Or 1000 but these numbers are extremely low,I mean a forum is supposed to have many members.I don't mean 1 million but this community should grow some more.And this is what I hate about forums.You have to make 1000 posts to get access to secret material and secret forums :shock: (this is something new for me).I mean,what am I supposed to do now?Start debating every little thing that crosses my mind just so I can have thousands of posts?

:arrow: We only have one secret forum and it contains Ismael mine personal stuff ... confidential from a point of view.... We cannot give easy acces to that. As for the ranks ...well some people love such things and when the game comes out the Petroglyph will enable their forums. So we plan to move this ones there ...ranks and posts included.

:arrow: WE don't know how much this community will grow ... it was designed to be something equal for all ... you are right after all in many aspects ... make a poll about the ranks remouval and if you win we will remouve them.

I don't want the ranks to be removed.I was just surprised by that secret forum stuff.I mean,we are the elite fans of EAW 8) we should have privileges.I want to learn as much as I can about this game and I don't want to make 1000 posts just to receive some info.

This sould be given to certain members,ones that have proven worthy :wink:.The number of posts represents a member's avtivity on a forum but some people are active but they don't write messages.What about them?Maybe I missed the point here,but users who are true fans of EAW and don't have that many posts should also receive cool info.

Have to agree with you there Wonder_man :twisted: Do we know the final release date?? Units in the game. Ismael surely you can get some info from Mike Legg.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

you both only want the first perons who get the cheats for the game and the secrets. so that you can win the first multiplayer games :P

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers