PFF SWEAW Under Construction

Stratus

The SWEaW forums are free forums. All the adds that you guys see in the banner abouve are from forumer.com. We are a non profit community. Until we are fully ready pls. feel free to post. I should also mention that as soon as Petroglyph will have an official forum (end of the year) we will all move there and we will inform you via mass email.

The Admin.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

When Mike will reply I will ask him :) until then I will finsih the interview. I think is better to do it after the E3 :idea:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Ok ! Keep close :) The TTO will ry to help you as much as we can. Since I'm a Community Manager at the RTW headquoters I will be able to help you more.

EDIT. We have gone public at TWC with the TTO support (Burebista). It is a great news.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 9 months later...

Since the release of the game is near I thought that it will be a good commemorative event to resurrect the first PFF topic.

I hope Ismael is ok and he will get soon online - I miss him allot and the rest of PFF and Petroglyph do too.

Back then we never imagined that we could create PFF - but in the end Ismael followed Mike's advice so ... here we are now after almost a year of existence.

Even today PFF is a unusual game site due to the fact that half of the admins are devs and half fans, we are almost hidden and with limited traditional internet publicity... not to mention our URL who for me has a magic calling. Old SW fans still remember SW Rebellion :)

What can I say - the PFF community made Star Wars history and for that we all deserve to congratulate our self’s. We did a good job.

Thank you guys for being here with us - feel at home - and enjoy your time spent on PFF.

From the moment PFF came to be it had a purpose.  An Unofficial Place from there he has sprouted to many other Sites like a tree.  Intertwining the community as never before!!

As Cain said Rebellion has a Calling.  To those of us who remember that hallowed RTS to the younger Prequel Series Generation Star Wars has gone from Strength to Strength (I am ommiting some SW games though when I say that: Galaxies Shudder)

May PFF Last more years than there are days of the year.  Just as long as I am not still here then. ;D

*Groan*

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

THis place sure has groan thanks to Cain, Marcus, and me for advertising using our links and seeing people whinning like little babies on other forums  ;D Then Fosh joined up and joined the advertising group and then it just grew from there. If it wasn't for this place I would be in a loss of experience in games but since we met more friends this place is better then other forums I went on. If I even made a mistake in a sentence the guys on other forums would jump on me like a hawk but PFF just allows and handles any opinion the best they could (with exception to those wound up people). Thanks to the devs this game is better then it was before and expands in almost every way possible to make it the best game  ;D

Perfect community we have here and have little pests just trying to ruin it. Now time to figure out how to merge topics in a certain subforum  ;D

Even today PFF is a unusual game site due to the fact that half of the admins are devs and half fans, we are almost hidden and with limited traditional internet publicity...

Lol, PFF was the through the first when I Google searched EaW DEMO Mods.  :P

BODiN

Empire at War Modder

PFF Moderator

Lol, PFF was the through the first when I Google searched EaW DEMO Mods.  :P

Really ??! I never knew that. Hmmm I wonder what is our status now on google searches.

We are 19th if you search Petroglyph games.

We don't appear if you search Petrogylhp games! ;D

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

We are 19th if you search Petroglyph games.

We don't appear if you search Petrogylhp games! ;D

We need to find a way to boost our google search.

The beast way to boost our google search would be for us all to have links in other websites leading to here

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

• 1 month later...