Short Rebellion 2 Hiatus!

DavidAdas

Hey guys!

This is just a heads-up. I've got the week off this week starting tomorrow. I'll finish up what I can of the sectors (they are being placed as we speak by the way, pretty exciting!)

On Monday night, though, I will be leaving home and driving to Gamestop. There, I will camp outside until 12:01am when the doors open, and they officially release Fallout 3. From that point forward, for at least 3-4 days, I will do absolutely nothing but play that game. I've waited close to ten years for this baby, and although it will hardly be the same game as Fallout 2, I don't care. I want it that badly!

Thanks for your understanding though. Either way! I will be back :)

Lucky you. :P I want to play it too. Good memories. But I need a new computer to handle it! So I must wait. Old AGP MB IDE P4 comput4er does not bode well with DX10 and shaders 3.0 . I am at the point I must upgrade to a new machine to handle the new games. My present rig is almost 5 years old.

I am glad you are still working on Reb2. Have fun with Fallout 3.

I feel you Slocked :P

I just built a new computer about two weeks ago actually. Had an AGP card and a Pentium IV for years. Now is the time to build your own!

Intel 2.4GHz Quad Core processor. 6GB of DDR2 RAM (800MHz at 4/4/4/14). nVidia 280GT EVGA. 750Watt power supply. 500GB hard drive 7200RPM. Paid $820 after rebates.

Yep I pre-ordered the collector's copy myself.

Fyi, GameTap is offering all three Fallouts to play (1,2 and Tactics) which you can enjoy using the thirty day free trial. I got to enjoy relive the fun before Fallout 3 comes out.

"It is such a quiet to thing to fall. But it is far more terrible to admit it."