Master Xan Returns!

Master_Xan

:D XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :D

You're back! How long has it been? How have you been? How was the mission? Welcome back!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

He went off to Alaska for two long years! How quickly you all forget! Or do you have those weird "life" things that can drive info out of your heads? :roll:

Welcome back, Xan! Did you bring me back a moose? 'Cause if you didn't, then we're totally not friends anymore! :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ah, now I have a little more time to talk! Yep, went to Alaska for two years to spread the word. For anyone who doesn't know, I'm LDS (nickname- Mormon). I traveled far and wide, everything from Juneau and islands in the southeast to Barrow in the north and Nome in the west.

It was AMAZING! So many good people up there... and so many 'interesting' people too!

Now I'm gearing up for college; BYU Idaho this semester (that's about two weeks away). Lots of stuff to do, so I'm afraid my involvement in the forums will be a little limited, but here and there I'll get my two cents in. And I'm really looking forward to playing with Reloaded!

By the way, I have a personal message which I can't seem to access. Something about archived. Any hints? Two years without using hardly any technology seems to have set me back a little... :oops:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/masterxan/Mission/moose.jpg

(He's playing peek-abo with you Tofu!)

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

*emerges from the shadows*

Welcome back, young man.

*slowly molds back into the shadows*

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

By the way, I have a personal message which I can't seem to access. Something about archived. Any hints?

You'll have to talk to Evaders about that; hopefully he can help you out. The old PM system has been updated (check for new PM's under the FORUMS tab above, the last item listed on the drop down menu). The old way of accessing PM's doesn't work anymore :?

Great to see you back Master Xan. :D

Don't forget to check out this most interesting thread: Galaxy Configuration :wink:8):P:D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Hmm... I wonder if anybody would be so kind as to list all the improvements and mods that I should try? This galactic map seems great, once I poke around the thread long enough to find a download link. Of course I'll be playing with Reloaded as soon as possible. Any other things I should be aware of?

Thanks!

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

Let's see... Scath just broke 5000 posts, and Mad broke 7000 a few months back. I broke 4,000 in, like January, I think.... all in all, not too much. Spamming has actually slowed down since you left!

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
...spamming has actually slowed down since you left!
How's that?!

...and Mad broke 7000 a few months back...
You don't consider that spam?! 8O;-)

This galactic map seems great, once I poke around the thread long enough to find a download link.

Well, currently you just have to PM me an e-mail address to get it. I have to get in touch with Evaders to see about getting this in the DOWNLOADS section. I'll get to work on that ...

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

...spamming has actually slowed down since you left!
How's that?!

...and Mad broke 7000 a few months back...
You don't consider that spam?! 8O;-)

:lol: It's called "sarcasm," Scath. :wink:

Don't take it as an insult that I'm explaining this to you if you already know what I'm talking about- some cultures actually don't have a concept of sarcasm, and I don't know which ones don't. Sarcasm is the act of saying something strictly for the purpose of irony, because the difference between what you've said and what the true situation is makes it somewhat funny.

For example, an example of weak sarcasm would be to say, "Nice weather outside" when, in fact, a raging storm is going on outside. This doesn't mean that the speaker enjoys raging storms- quite the opposite. The speaker is using sarcasm, and highlighting the bad weather with irony.

12/14/07

• 6 months later...

Tofu, I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that Scath's pinkie toe knows more about sarcasm than you do. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Xan! Welcome back! My younger brother goes to Idaho. He's nowhere near as interested in SW as either of us are. He's on the Summer/Fall rotation. I don't know if you'll have anything to do with him, but he's planning on leaving for his mission by the end of this calendar year. Once again, welcome back.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"