Guest Scathane

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D And what about a SOCL clone? SOCL22, the curse of swrebellion.net

Boring explinations.... in stereo :twisted:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

As am I, congrats La Forge. :D:D:D

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Scath, is there really a FAroer language????
yes, there is. The Faroe Islands are located Northeastish from Scotland... :)

That's the kind of useless facts that float in these forums.
Great, isn't it?! 8)

What's your company, Scath?
Marketing... But I'm only at it since January 2003... I'm still setting it up...

You guys are pretty mean to me . . . but you just what and see. . . . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I AM SOCL! IT IS MY DESTINY TO ENFORCE ORDER AND DISCIPLINE! IT IS MY DESTINY TO RULE THE WORLD! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Err . . . sorry about that outburst. :oops:

Guest Scathane
Don't let it bug you, Lord_La_forge, SOCL has the Palpatine Syndrome...
8O Palpatine Syndrome?! :?:twisted: I have ::twitch:: nothing ::twitch-twitch:: of the sort!! :twisted::twisted::?:(:cry::oops::roll::P:x8O:?:D:o:lol::(:P:roll::?:

WOOHOO! I'm an Admiral!!! :D

Let's hope he doesn't start cloning himself!!! 8O The universe probably couldn't handle two SOCL's!!! :lol:

8O Thats a first, can't say that I'm suprised though.

Guest Scathane
It is since I've become a member here... Is it really the first time somebody got kicked?

Since SOCL already has the Palpy syndrom I think he'll start cloining himself soon enough.

Was he really kicked out? That the first one since I became member.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

It is since I've become a member here... Is it really the first time somebody got kicked?

It's the first that I can remember.

He was kicked by the admins :D
I've haven't been a member that long, but I've never seen it happen before either. 8O I think dude21 is pulling or legs.

Let's hope he doesn't start cloning himself!!! 8O The universe probably couldn't handle two SOCL's!!! :lol:
Actually, at another website (in the RPG) I had an entire army of clones, but was subsequentally defeated by a clan of knomes...those damned knomes! :evil: But now.... :twisted:

Guest Scathane
He is not only kicked, he is BANNED that means that his IP is not able to create a new Acc. :?
Well, that only goes to show that Evaders doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to mastering the web... Although I must add that I think Dude22 brought it on himself... Dark Lord of the Sith indeed! :D