SWRebellion Easter Egg?

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

We probably all know this:

But what the 8O is this:

Are we being brainwashed? Does this website use auto-suggestion?? Are Evaders and JediIgor actually Bug-eyed aliens from outer space??? 8O8O8O

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...emmm...i'm not sure about those two; but I found this rather odd wallpaper when I hacked into YOUR computer this afternoon with my trusty ZX81:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgC7BC0VnfWkJYDhFiM!ae2hOwBb*oSC3uQFWUCUH1kpzpZ*IXhf0Wa4bAHrkbjhfbTUJdhExUanmUC44kx4o5Q*icJEJKkQGPcWrqWbg44/chewbacca1.jpg?dc=4675417513204100333

8O

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

...emmm...i'm not sure about those two; but I found this rather odd wallpaper when I hacked into YOUR computer this afternoon with my trusty ZX81:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgC7BC0VnfWkJYDhFiM!ae2hOwBb*oSC3uQFWUCUH1kpzpZ*IXhf0Wa4bAHrkbjhfbTUJdhExUanmUC44kx4o5Q*icJEJKkQGPcWrqWbg44/chewbacca1.jpg?dc=4675417513204100333

8O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol:

:: breaths, then looks at picture ::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Scathane

Meticulous scrutiny of couse immediately revealed the treacherous and perverse nature of the being called Jahled: the photo was a hoax:

Jahled would suffer! :twisted:

Guest Scathane
I bet there isn't anyoneone of you smartlunches who's actually grasped the significance of my original post, is there? :cry:

Come again ?

Btw, where do you find these pics, in the latest issue of 'Wookiee's secret' ? :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
Come again ?
Okay: I bet there isn't anyoneone of you smartlunches who's actually grasped the significance of my original post, is there? :(

Btw, where do you find these pics, in the latest issue of 'Wookiee's secret' ? :lol:
The wookiee picture's a hoax by Jahled to try and picture me as more perverse than he himself is... I don't know where he gets this kind of picture from and, quite frankly, I don't want to know... 8O

The picture you see revealed in the background with the two lovely young ladies was stolen from my databanks... Either Jahled did this or a certain ZX-81..., I think he's IG-88's brother... :wink:

I bet there isn't anyoneone of you smartlunches who's actually grasped the significance of my original post, is there? :cry:

Sorry Scath, I didn't even remember that you had posted after seeing Jahled's post. I laughed so hard, OJ came out my nose, but it was worth the embarassment of that just to see my co-workers reaction when they came over to see what I was laughing about.

Thanks Jahled :D

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

The bottom of the two has: Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.

Get it, Got it, Good. :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

The bottom of the two has: Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.

Get it, Got it, Good. :wink:

What? No, I don't . . . ooooohhhh, now I get it (highlighted, ehh? :wink: Good trick.). . . . Weird. . . .

Maybe it's a joke. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that you can change the color of your words so that it can be hidden from other's view:

Kind of like this. :twisted:

Guest Scathane

Hey Scathane, how comes you know both my sister and ex girlfriend?
Guess... :twisted:
What's with your "Guess..." thing, Scath? :?
Guess... :twisted:

Guest Scathane
As you both fail to see, the wookiee picture is a hoax (and a bad one at that). A hoax is something that devised to make people believe something's going on when, in fact, it isn't... I presume it is a bit hard for the Trejiuvanat, Master of the Dork Side and SOCL, his young Padadweeb to understand....., but at least try... :roll:

As you both fail to see, the wookiee picture is a hoax (and a bad one at that). A hoax is something that devised to make people believe something's going on when, in fact, it isn't... I presume it is a bit hard for the Trejiuvanat, Master of the Dork Side and SOCL, his young Padadweeb to understand....., but at least try... :roll:
Okay, okay, Scath, I think you've just won this one. I understand the hoax situation and believe you and see how interesting the Easter Egg discovering truly is. But please, do not call me a Padadweeb, much less Trej's Padadweeb. Edited by SOCL