Looken for a WORKING no CD

nillion

Hey everyone .. im looking to get ahold of a No CD patch so i can play rebellion on my laptop while save'n some battery life.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR AN ISO OR ANYTHING ILLEGAL

I can take a pic of my CD if you all want =P

But yeah if any one knows where i can pick up a working no cd that would be great ... all the ones i have found so far dont work =/

I don't get your problem...

I made in ISO of my CD and run it with a freeware virtual cd tool. Works perfectly and I hardly ever see my cd anymore ;)

So, if you really have that original cd imho that's by far the best thing to do.

Asteroids do not concern me...

Is it possible to make an ISO and mount it with alcohol 120 but not use the entire CD? like just enough to fake it or something? (i only have about a 30 gig HDD on the lap top i want this on hehe)

I don't know about A120, I am using 'Virtual CloneDrive' which you can find on the net. My ISO is 518 MB and you should be able to squeeze that somewhere on the HD ;)
Asteroids do not concern me...

I'm not entirely sure if this is legal in accordance with the site, so the safe option is to lock this before any potential damage can be done

Evaders and other mods do of course have the option of over-riding this lock; but from what i've seen in the past discussions about cracking lucasarts games are probably best left in private :P

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif