Newbie Monitors?

DarthTofu

I've been into the "Questions from Newbies" section only once in, like, two years. I know plenty about Rebellion to answer all of those questions, I just never bother to answer them. Neither, by the looks of it, do many other forum members. Some of those questions have gone unanswered by anyone but other newbies who don't know for sure. Jahled and Bud were the only two regular forum members that I saw who had recently answered questions.

Should we have a sort of "on duty" forum member who has to answer questions from newbies when they pop up? Just something where every third week or something a frequent forum member gets a notification every time there's a new newbie question, and they can go off to answer it. Myself, Rob, Krytos, Mad- we're all here enough that we could probably do that. Do we want to implement this?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

In the beginning I used to answer those questions. Then it became the same old questions, especially a lot of the "should I send two people on two separate diplomacy/R&D missions or both on the same one?", and I am far too lazy to either post a reply or to link to another thread with the answer.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

It isn't exactly a requirement, Eagle- no need to feel bad. It's just a section of the forums that we seem to neglect, so I'm pointing it out.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

No worries. I don´t feel bad because of that. It´s just because that part of the forum isn´t located at the top anymore, so it´s out of sight out of mind.
Who cares at all?! :roll: