Favorite Characters

DarthTofu

Who is your favorite Star Wars character? This includes EU, OT, Prequals (If you choose someone who is only in the prequals I may have to snap your neck), and video game characters. If you want to, go ahead and make a list of favorites. Mine are (in no particular order):

Wedge Antilles

Garrick "Face" Lorran

Ton Phannon (TON!)

(the concept of) Thrawn

Darth Vader

Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus

Vergere

Kyle Katarn

I'd have opened this up to vote, but I've a feeling that we'd have more characters than could fit into twelve options, and more than one favorite.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hmmm...

Emperor Palpatine (especially in RotJ and the Dark Empire comics)

Count Dooku

Zuckuss (I liked how he was somewhat Force Sensitive)

Mara Jade

Edited by Darth_Rob

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Where to begin...?

Thrawn (obviously)

Anakin Solo

Jacen was cool

Wedge

Hobbie

Boba Fett (From the OT and Post-OT eras)

Karrde

Chewie

Wes

Han

...The list goes on.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Why not? They had Force Pikes.

Praetorian Cohorts, Samuris, and pissed off wives of knights all had swords, but somehow I find the former two cooler than the last one. :wink:

I'm not saying that you shouldn't like the Royal Guards, I'm just asking why you would.

12/14/07

I guess all the main-characters of the OT are my favorite, because they are so cool:

Luke

Han

Chewie

Leia

Lando

Vader

Palpatine (as Sith)

Boba (in TESB. He sucked in ROTJ)

BTW is Grievous using the force? I guess he´s just allowed to use lightsabers because of the agility of his cyborg-body. Maybe in the Clone Wars Series there will be revealed some more. *Cough, cough!*

Who cares at all?! :roll:

I don't believe he had any Force-Sensitivity from what I saw in the Cartoon Network series awhile back. But I watched that awhile ago and forgot a lot. I should watch through it again.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Porkins? lol!

Grevious has/had no Force-sensitivity. He was just able to wield them expertly and kill Jedi because his body was so powerful... Which prompts the question of "Why don't we have any other robots like Grevious that can run about acting as super-soldiers?"

12/14/07

Vader WOOO YAY!

Piett!!

Palpy

Ewoks

Veers

Ackbar

Wedge

Houba Neva (had the best lines in the whole saga)

Didn't like Luke and Leia. Boba Fett, he was such a loser (cool teutonic armor though). Chewie was ok, but he could have been much more stronger looking. I think that actor was too skinny for a huge bear. Ozzel and Tarkin were incompetent but fun to watch

Zhan's characters were much better. There I loved Leia, Luke, Thrawn, I guess all of them.

I know it´s not a character, but I´m pretty sure that lots of people just love the Stormtroopers, allthough they just had a minor role in the whole trilogie. :)

Would have been interesting watching the Clone Troopers slightly morphing into that what we all know as Stormtroopers.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Darth Vader in the OT (before the prequels came out and destroyed his image)

Darth Maul

Ben Kenobi (Sir Alec :wink: )

"young" Master Obi-wan

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 4 weeks later...

Most characters, if not through the prequels then through retcons, have lost their luster, mystique, and general coolness...

Still, Thrawn has yet to be made to be an idiot.

Also:

Daala

Pellaeon

Tschel

Voss Parck

Ardiff

Never heard of the last three? Not surprising since they're extremely minor characters, which just goes to show how cynical I've become about the larger-name characters. Of the really big names, though, Luke remains my favorite.

• 5 months later...

by far Emperor Palpatine

for his faults (chiefly, arrogance and xenophobia) he masterminded the corruption, downfall, and restructuring of a galaxy wide governing body into one of his own vision. Cunning and intelligent he exudes a power and authority that is enviable

EDIT