What about Trejiuvanat's Avatar?

Guest Scathane

Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?

• No, Trejiuvanat himself is much scarier.
    • Yes, but not as scary as Trejiuvanat himself.
    • Neither. As Jahled says: bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar...

Guest Scathane
What's this you're pulling here, Trejiuvanat!!! These emails don't work!!! I know a Hutt who isn't going to be pleased!!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Remeber that the cabbage option was added later... Nevertheless an interesting score indeed! I wonder whether Trej's just as good looking in real life... :roll:

Guest Scathane
no, only things that once were alive.
Silicone lifefroms are a possibility, you know... It may be theory, but is still is a possibility!

Sillicon-based lifeforms are a possibility, sillicone lifeforms... well... I doubt that Pam Anderson's implants would start talking to each other, or mating, or breathign of their own.

I think I once was human, but that puny littl epiece of flesh if covered with lots of other implants.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Sillicon-based lifeforms are a possibility, sillicone lifeforms... well... I doubt that Pam Anderson's implants would start talking to each other, or mating, or breathign of their own.
You would be amazed what Pam Anderson's implants are capable of... 8O

I think I once was human...
I think not... :twisted:

How did you came to that knowledge regarding Pam's breasts???

Yes, I was human, although 17 years ago I was taking and as I grew obtained more implants.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
How did you came to that knowledge regarding Pam's breasts???
I thought that was common knowledge... Without wanting to get into too much detail (our younger members might be offended), you must be aware of the effect that Pam Anderson's breasts have on "members" of the male sex... It's even rumoured that Pam's breasts can "levitate" certain things..., so they must be force-sensitive! :lol:

Yes, I was human, although 17 years ago I was taking and as I grew obtained more implants.
Are you sure???

Guest Scathane
Thats what the tatoo in my ... :roll: in my body says....

ZIA-3985

Pretty scary... Although ZIA-1138 would probably have been even scarier... Nevertheless, a serious matter. Tell us, how can we ever trust you again, Trej?

Thats what the tatoo in my ... :roll: in my body says....

ZIA-3985

Pretty scary... Although ZIA-1138 would probably have been even scarier... Nevertheless, a serious matter. Tell us, how can we ever trust you again, Trej?

by putting an Implant of Obedience into him?!

that way he will do whatever we wants!

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.