What about Trejiuvanat's Avatar?

Guest Scathane

Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?

• No, Trejiuvanat himself is much scarier.
    • Yes, but not as scary as Trejiuvanat himself.
    • Neither. As Jahled says: bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar...

Guest Scathane
Hey, guys and gals, I only make these poll by request: I don't actuallly make up the dweeby subjects. Now vote! Edited by Scathane

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted yes, sorry Trej, but you switch to Vong mode too easily, and that's scary. :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

VAlid poll, I don't know if my avatar is scarier than I am.

Anyway I'll appear in all of your nightmares regardless of the outcome!!!

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

The Embrace of Pain will be waiting for those who won't succumb to the fear. Because Fear is an attribute of the Gods, it has made the Yuuzhan VOng victors in a war for power and might.

I will enjoy and savor victory in a bloodbath so far unseen in this galaxy. All of it as a sacrifice for the Slayer Yun-Yammka, and I Trejiuvanat shall enjoy of a new gift from Yun-Yuuzhan THE GOD who sacrificed his body to create the Yuuzhan Vong.

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

The most meaningless poll I have seen; you didn't include the choice of neither, a bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar.... :twisted:
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Well, jeez, Scath, didn't give us much of a choice about what to choose, did you? Either Trej's scarier than his avatar or he's scarier than his avatar. :? I hope you meant to do that.

Neither; in the words of Jahled:

a bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar....

Guest Scathane
The most meaningless poll I have seen; you didn't include the choice of neither, a bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar.... :twisted:
As you wish, dude... Now, VOTE AWAY!!!

Guest Scathane
Well, jeez, Scath, didn't give us much of a choice about what to choose, did you? Either Trej's scarier than his avatar or he's scarier than his avatar. :? I hope you meant to do that.
Guess...

Guess...

:? . . . guess what? :? Err . . . what do you want me to guess?

I voted yes, sorry Trej, but you switch to Vong mode too easily, and that's scary. :wink:

have anyone babylon?

If u use it with vong u get the translation

klingon to english :lol:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

a bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar.... :twisted:

-I just have to quote 'Shrek' again: is this another one of these onion things ? :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane

have anyone babylon?

If u use it with vong u get the translation

klingon to english :lol:

What do u mean, dude?

You guys have lost me, it is now official, I have no clue what is being said in this forum.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

You guys have lost me, it is now official, I have no clue what is being said in this forum.

don't you mean this thread?? :roll: or don't you have a clue about ANYTHING in this forum :?:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

don't you mean this thread?? :roll: or don't you have a clue about ANYTHING in this forum :?:

Sorry, I meant just this thread :oops: