What about Trejiuvanat's Avatar?

Guest Scathane

Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Trejiuvanat's Avatar is scary?

• No, Trejiuvanat himself is much scarier.
    • Yes, but not as scary as Trejiuvanat himself.
    • Neither. As Jahled says: bundle of cabbage radiates more dread and fear than the dude's avatar...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick off topic comment

About my avatar: My mom was walking by and looked at it and said: "Who made the weird cartoon of you?" I was like, "what the hell?" She handed me a mirror and . . . HOLY CRAP! The goatee, the sideburns, the messed up hair, the computer geek stuff, the STAR WARS fan . . . I am Gimpy! :(

Guest Scathane
What I meant by my "lost" comment was that I have no idea about the whole Star Trek thing you people were talking about. It might as well be Greek with a French twist to it.
Sjeez, SOCL! Just go to Google, type in "Seven of Nine" and see the results! Consider any image material a reward... 8)

I am Gimpy! :(
I think we'd already figured that from your posts... :twisted:

What I meant by my "lost" comment was that I have no idea about the whole Star Trek thing you people were talking about. It might as well be Greek with a French twist to it.
Sjeez, SOCL! Just go to Google, type in "Seven of Nine" and see the results! Consider any image material a reward... 8)
Okay, Seven of Nine is a character in Star Trek: Voyager . . . what's your point?

I am Gimpy! :(
I think we'd already figured that from your posts... :twisted:What's that suppose to mean?

Guest Scathane
Seven of Nine is a character in Star Trek: Voyager . . . what's your point?
Have you seen her pictures? 8O

What's that suppose to mean?
That we'd already figured you're Gimpy from your posts... :wink:

Seven of Nine is a character in Star Trek: Voyager . . . what's your point?
Have you seen her pictures? 8O

. . . ??? :? I'm going to guess the pictures I saw were not the ones you meant for me to see(?).

What's that suppose to mean?
That we'd already figured you're Gimpy from your posts... :wink:
I see . . . There's this great picture of Gimpy sitting in his chair and that looks exactly like me when I'm playing Rebellion, but I can't get a hold of it because it's part of one of those Flash things (I hate those!). If anyone can get it for me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

No, I meant what do you think of Jerri Ryan...
what pictures I saw of her: she was quite pretty.

Where's that Gimpy flash thing you want?

http://www.undergrads.tv/main.html

That's the link. Just click "Skip Intro" all the way until you get to Nitz's room and see his computer. Click on the round, ball-like camera on top of the computer monitor (a little window will show up that says "Go See Gimpy"). Click on it and it should take you to Gimpy's room. Once in Gimpy's room, click on the white rabbit in the right-hand corner (which will have a window that says "More Fun" or something like that). Once you click on it, you'll see Gimpy's chair on the left. Click on it until you reach the one that is titled: "A Self-Portrait". That's the picture I want. The one of Gimpy in stormtrooper armor would be nice too, if you don't mind (it's titled: "Me. Notice the haydraulic action").

Guest Scathane

Got 'em... What's your email?
WHOA! Really? COOL! Check your PM!
They're on the way, dude... If there's anything wrong with them.. you might try it yourself nex time... You can get any flashscreen by means of ctrl+PrintScreen

They're on the way, dude... If there's anything wrong with them.. you might try it yourself nex time... You can get any flashscreen by means of ctrl+PrintScreen
Whoa, really? I had no idea. THANKS, bro!

::scribbles down tip for flashscreen::

Pictures were perfect! Thanks, man!

Maybe you can use one of those as an avatar.
I believe I shall. And with the number of avatars I have collected, I think I'll switch it every time I get promoted. So you'll probably see one of those when I become a lieutenant colonel. :D I have one of them on my homepage (my almost never updated, crappy AOL homepage, that is).

Guest Scathane
Maybe you can use one of those as an avatar.
I believe I shall. And with the number of avatars I have collected, I think I'll switch it every time I get promoted. So you'll probably see one of those when I become a lieutenant colonel. :D I have one of them on my homepage (my almost never updated, crappy AOL homepage, that is).
Of course, you should put a link to http://www.swrebellion.com on you website, dude!

By the way, who's Jeniffer Hermoso?

Of course, you should put a link to http://www.swrebellion.com on you website, dude!
I shall, as son as I decide to update the site.

By the way, who's Jeniffer Hermoso?
:x That name . . . that evil name . . . :x You don't want to know who she is. Let's put it this way: she's over 1000 times worse than Zoot, but at least with zoot you can laugh about it . . . with her . . . :x

You'd be surprised because it is Jeniffer, not Jennifer (in this case at least). Her family wanted her to be "special" in life (her own mother todl me) and so they named her "Jeniffer" instead of "Jennifer" . . . pretty stupid, huh? Jeniffer Hermoso was a girlfriend I had for over two years (2 years of hell, that is). She is a cheating, flirtatous, simple-minded, single-minded, sarcastic, immoral person (and that's not even the half of it). Luckily that was a year ago (about the time it was written on my website . . . I told you I never update it), so thanks to you guys, I haven't given it a thought until now. She is as evil as evil can possibly be. Are you content, now? In exchange for this, Scath and Trej, you must tell me what it is you censored out in the other thread (PM me it, if you have to). :twisted:

Guest Scathane
She is a cheating, flirtatous, simple-minded, single-minded, sarcastic, immoral person
Aren't all women, basically? :twisted:

(and that's not even the half of it).
What's the other half? 8O

In exchange for this, Scath and Trej, you must tell me what it is you censored out in the other thread (PM me it, if you have to). :twisted:
What makes you think you're in a position to make demands??? :roll:

She is a cheating, flirtatous, simple-minded, single-minded, sarcastic, immoral person
Aren't all women, basically? :twisted:
Some, but certainly not all. I have many good friends who are female and aren't like her . . . but many are, though.

(and that's not even the half of it).
What's the other half? 8O
I swear, you do not want to know.

In exchange for this, Scath and Trej, you must tell me what it is you censored out in the other thread (PM me it, if you have to). :twisted:
What makes you think you're in a position to make demands??? :roll:
Sorry, but PLEASE!

Guest Scathane

Nope!
Come now, Scath, please! Perhaps not posted, but through PM or e-mail? . . .
I'll do nothing of the kind...

I just send Scath the RebEd girls calendar of 2000 to ensure his loyalty to me...

Bad luck with girlfriend, look up the announcements in hutt Illustrated.

Female, 19, green skin, I work for a Hutt. Contact me at gartoggia@tatooine.hutt

Female, 85, Chandra-Fan, small, I smell like a mouse. Call me: 4000-56462, holonet code for Chad.

Droid femenine programming, 205 since activation, work in a metal bending factory.

Undefined, Hutt. I will please you to no end. HotHutts@nalhutta.hutt

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif