Good day

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
Hey, start a topic up and I'll discuss- I think that the issue lies in the fact that we've beaten most of the topics we could have discussed into the ground.
Consider it done.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that Tofu is allways one of a few who loves to discuss all themes about SW. But like Moribundus just stated in that other thread, I also never read any of those fictions and I probably never will. All my knowledge about the EU comes either from some SW Games or from star-wars.com and Wookiepedia.
Who cares at all?! :roll:

And as for me, I stopped reading the EU after...the trilogy which introduces Kyp and the Sun Crusher. So I know nothing of the Vong and all that other near stuff...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Guest Scathane
I never read any Star Wars novels, nor have I read any comics. As such my knowledge is rather limited as well. Still, this never kept me form debating on Star Wars... But then, to be honest, nothing ever keeps me from debating about everything... :twisted:

Well, you know, as usual. He can´t put a clear sentence together. ;)

Thanks for clarifying that Eagle.

But back to my other question...where is JH?!?!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Good question.

The last time he wrote something here, he mentioned something about that he was very busy at that moment. I hope he will return some day.

I also have to add that tacojoemeru, formerly posted something here and there and now also belongs to the eternal lurkers. No need to be shy, taco. ;)

But back to my other question...where is JH?!?!

Ok, I had to do some kind of investigation about that and had to went very deep into it though lots of that subject is kinda classified you know. Such a bountyhunter like JH is is allways working undercover:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/688/jhmissionib4.jpg

But there´s another theory about GAT´s disappearance.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/Thrawn128/moss.jpg

Something simply went wrong when he was showing his infamous knife-trick the last time, so he ended up with some heavy injuries on his left hand and has to recover first before he is finally able to type here in the forum again. Note: there can only be one Lance Henriksen. Ouch! ;)

But there´s another theory about GAT´s disappearance...

Actually, I've been trapped like a moth in a bath. (by school) :wink:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

GAT meet a lovely lady? Maybe a Trandoshan or something along those lines.

Just kidding.

Yeah, Mitth is actually the one with the ball-and-chain around his neck. I'll drop him a line on Facebook and see if he doesn't get over here and say a word or two.

You gotta explain this. :?

You'd have to watch "The IT Crowd" to get it, Eagle. :D

Sadly I haven't met a lovely young lady, at least no one on the level Mitth has. :(

I'm always around, I'm just not always posting.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.