Hi all

wesir101

Hi I am new to the forum...but an old player. While I have never played online games - I hope to. I have not got a disc due to mine being lost, I hope to obtain a copy soon (disclaimer: not via here). I hope to play online I have boardband, but never played online games before (unless you count empire at war and C&C generals) Is the online connecting diffcult and what do I need to do...given for the most part I know nothing about multplayr configurations.

regards!!!

Hello and welcome! :)

I´ve also never played Rebellion online, but as far as I know the most easiest way to play it online is via a hamachi-network. There must be a thread about that in the multiplayer-section of this forum.

BTW for all newcomers, plz post in this thread to introduce yourself. Thank you. ;)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Well im also new on this forum, but if i can say something... I play with my friend from poland on Connection TCP/IP (Rebellion ofcourse) and i had no problems with that.

Anyway is the only one person with i play ;/ i find some other people but with them connection TCP/IP doesn't work. They says that cant see my host game. It's strange couse one of them see it and can play without problems and others cant see and cant play ;(

Welcome, wesir and Stillard! :) Please be sure to post welcomes and hellos in the new members thread. I have the habit of locking down these sorts of threads in order to not clutter the forum, so it's nothing personal. Hope to see you around! :)