Explanations...

Guest Scathane

"Do you get confused with SOCL's explanations?"  

10 members have voted

1. 1. "Do you get confused with SOCL's explanations?"

• Yes! Sjeez! Good of you to get this poll up! What can we do about it? Strip him of rank? Ban him to Gamorr or Pzob? Make him watch Teletubbies?
    • No! His explanation are what these forums need. Pumps up your intelligence, he does, that SOCL! Could we make him Supreme Chancellor of Explanations?!
    • What are you talking about? When did SOCL explain anything? By the way, has anybody told SOCL that his rank and insignia are all wrong?

Well . . . this was unexpected. Even if I did suggest it (it had been a joke), it was still quite unexpected.

Being SOCL, I meant to choose No, but accidentally clicked Yes. :? Ugh . . . apparently not even I understand my own explanations. :wink:

If you don't know what explanations is being spoken of, read the "Being Promoted in the Forums" thread and you'll see what they mean (especially when I show up on the scene).

Oh hell . . .

And by the way . . . yes, my rank insigina is incorrect. :D

When did SOCL explain anything??? :twisted:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Now that I think about, probably close to nobody has read my rank and insignia explanations, as well as any other scattered about this forum. Hahaha, the tide may yet turn from "Yes" to simple ignorance!

. . . too bad it won't turn to "No". :x

your not THAT confusing :lol:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Well . . . this was unexpected. Even if I did suggest it (it had been a joke), it was still quite unexpected.
Well, that just goes to show why you're a lieutenant commander: you've got a lot to learn in these forums. :twisted:

Being SOCL
Don't worrie, we know you can't help it... :twisted:

If you don't know what explanations is being spoken of, read the "Being Promoted in the Forums" thread and you'll see
That's true...

and you'll see what they mean (especially when I show up on the scene).
Regarding the poll results so far, this is probabaly highly inacurate... :lol:

Hahaha, the tide may yet turn from "Yes" to simple ignorance!
You laugh about this? :roll:

Well, thank you, wormie!

You see, Scath and Trej, there are people out there who think I make some sense.

No, wormie hasn't said he thinks you make sense. He said you weren't THAT confusing! :lol:

Taking stabs at me, ehh, Scath? :?:wink:

Perhaps one day I shall find myself stranded on a desert island and discover a tribe of people who speak the same gibberish I do. Then I and those tribesmen will sit together around a fire and discuss the endlessly unimportant ranking systems of countries and STAR WARS (well, at least unimportant to the majority of the world). Maybe my explanations are the reason I haven't had a girlfriend in almost a year. :(

Guest Scathane

Nonsense! Girls are just completely illogical beings who change the rules all of a sudden just when you'd finally adhered to them...

By the way, I never said I thought the rank/insignia discussion was unimportant...

Nonsense! Girls are just completely illogical beings who change the rules all of a sudden just when you'd finally adhered to them...

Quite true! :lol:

By the way, I never said I thought the rank/insignia discussion was unimportant...

Don't get me wrong, Scath, I hadn't meant you or Trej, but I doubt most people truly care.

. . . but one day . . . :twisted:

Are you sure you didn't make a new user name and vote NO yourself?

:lol::wink:

Sorry SOCL, I had to say that. :lol:

If we make SOCL chief of unnecessary explanations...

More votes!

Minister of Spam: formerly Elvis, now Scathane!

Commander of Animals: Speaky Zoot!

Mistress of Mothma: Igor!

Master of flooding: Jahled!

Dottore of the usefull stuff: Mask

King of betrayers: Trej (for changing your humanity for Vong)

hehe :twisted: have a nice trip to Gamorra, you all :twisted:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...