The Resolution Revolution

DarthTofu

Can I Count on your full Participation?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can I Count on your full Participation?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I'll still try to convince people to give it a go.

Alright... It's been established that I do officially have a scraggly goatee, now- it charge up a Styrofoam plate with enough static electricity to light a neon light in Physics today, which proves that there's more beard than chin right now. It's coming in slightly slower everywhere else, unfortunately- my cheeks are moving at only about ninety percent of the rate of my chin, and my mustache is still ridiculously light in color, so it only shows up as a shadow... I'll get a pic out some time soon.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible news! A third of our numbers have been culled by the School Play Titanic, which required some clean shaving! Now the participants on my small island are down to two! In all reality, that means only me, truth be told. Oddly enough my soul patch and mustache are slow to come in- for the other guy only his soul patch and mustache have come in. Nothing more.

12/14/07

Guest Scathane

rbarossa

Why is it that women hate beards so much?
Women hate beards because they don't understand them. And they are jealous.
Maybe it's because it's generally the women that have to kiss them... :roll:

Actually I've heard from a few that they're afraid of people whose chins they can't see... Yes, that was my reaction as well. It also prompted me to ask why the heck muttonchops ever died out in that case.

Edit: Alrighty, folks, it's now March 1 as of eight minutes ago. Here, now, are some images of my beard after two months. Anyone who laughs too hard will either be shot or forced to cough up a lung from laughing too hard in the ultimate display of irony.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/DarthTofu/Photo8.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/DarthTofu/Photo11.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/DarthTofu/Photo12.jpg

12/14/07

Ironically enough, you're right whilst still being wrong, Eagle! :P At least, I think you are. Note how much longer my hair is in those picture as opposed to other pictures- I'm growing it out to shoulder-length, plus I'm growing the beard. I plan to be a Jesus-impersonator by next September at a bare minimum. If I'm lucky I'll take on the Jesus mantle by Senior year, and I can put on the costume for some of our "school spirit" stuff. Superhero day, decades day- it's good for both of those!

I can also be a jerk to some of our local prayer circles by running into their midst and shouting that their prayers have caused me to return, and that I'm here to take them to their kingdoms in heaven! The guy who stands on the side of the road with daily Bible quotes on why we're all going to hell- he's going to get a special visit from "Jesus".

12/14/07

I can also be a jerk to some of our local prayer circles by running into their midst and shouting that their prayers have caused me to return, and that I'm here to take them to their kingdoms in heaven! The guy who stands on the side of the road with daily Bible quotes on why we're all going to hell- he's going to get a special visit from "Jesus".

Don't forget you're in the southern States. Don't people doing that down there generally get shot?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Yes, but thankfully Florida isn't quite part of the "Bible belt." Further, there's a general policy of not letting old people have firearms 'round these parts, so I'm relatively safe from about 3/4 of the population.

12/14/07

I refuse to believe that that's you, Eagle. You will forever be a German Muppet in my mind's eye- you can be nothing else.

Sort of like how Def still looks like George Lucas so far as I'm concerned, and how Evaders always walks around in full TIE Fighter regalia. Granted, Def has posted pics of himself- he does look sort of like Lucas...

12/14/07

Rather Homie Simpson. ;)

@Mad

But you´ve got the same grinning. :mrgreen:

I refuse to believe that that's you, Eagle. You will forever be a German Muppet in my mind's eye- you can be nothing else.

Which I' am indeed! Just put on a Chewbacca-Mask backwards. Like I´ve worn a mask for the Halloween picture. So you don´t have to worrie that your imagination will be destroyed. :)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Rob and Mad- I know what you look like. You can't escape that, now. Neither can Mitth, SOCL, or Jahled. I only saw a poor picture of Krytos, so he's still a large orange ball.

Now then: Tomorrow, March seventh, two thousand and eight, a day which will live in infamy, Tofu's beard was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the forces of the Empire of Society.

Yes, my beard must, unfortunately, go. I will take one final picture, but then I have to shave to keep up appearances tomorrow- I'm presenting for a business ethics competition, and our team can't afford to have me showing up looking like my present bummed-out self. On Sunday I have an interview with the American Legion for the Boys State program, and I would have had to shave anyway- I doubt that the American Legion would consider a kid who looks like a hippee born fifty years too late.

I must, sadly, say good-bye... such is life... Life is a bitch.

12/14/07