Us

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Most of us are between 18 and 21 years old. Nevertheless, 11% of us is in his or her thirties and 2% is even younger than twelve! 33% of us thinks this website's cool and 54% of us dares rate it even beyond that. 57% of us plays the Galactic Empire, 42% prefers the Rebel Alliance. As yet, we don't know what the hell the remaining 1% is doing with the game. :roll:

42% of us posts regularly. 12% lurks around in forums for no reason. A shocking 15% of us doesn't know this site has a forum and a stunning 8% doesn't even know what a forum is! 8O

Whereas, 15% of us is happy where they are, 53% of us would rather live in the Star Wars universe. But hey, even they can be considered normal when you take into account that 30% would rather live in Jahled's universe! 8O

54% of us thinks Night4554's Battle of Rebellion trailer is awesome and can't wait for more. 33% of us are aboard the Rainbow Dreadnaught and think that trees are more important than Jahled, Trejiuvanat not included. 66% thinks the opposite and feels we should strip Trejiuvanat of his rank and extradite him to Zoot, including Trejiuvanat himself! 8O

16% of us is superimportant in RL, whereas 83% can spare the time to play online. Mysteriously, 100% of us doesn't. :?

17% of us have a crush on Daala (:D): Thrawn's score was 76%! 8O

50% of us thinks Napoleon was the most important emperor in history.

This we know for certain... As of yet, we suspect that 50% considers Vader's suit fashionable and 50% would like to walk the hall of the Praxeum. Anything before that is considered boring. We believe that 28% loves the Yuuzhan Vong, although 57% can't stand the buggers. Another 14% doesn't know what a Yuuzhan Vong is. 8O We're afraid that 14% will find out soon enough...

The shocking conclusing to this is that the 8O-emoticon was used in 63% of the reactions to remarks in this post.

Edited by Scathane

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a CAPITAL DUDE!!! my monitor is covered with Fosters!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bow, for as the chancellor of gibberish, I am not worthy of the Imperial head of pointless statistics!

Hats off guys.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Scathane, where did you find the time to collect all of these stats, I'm flabbergasred at your dedication to useless facts. I salute you sir.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I just noticed that I'm a Major, all right

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Major Canadian Wormie

Chancellor of Gibberish Jahled

Imperial Head of Poiuntless Statistics Scathane.

How could you leave out: General-who-wants-to-strip-himself-of-his-rank Trejiuvanat?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Sorry Trej, but if you got striped of rank, then would't you have give back all of your implants???

Umm... :D ...no

Guest Scathane

I knew you guys would like it. :D

The reason I came up with this, is that I thought it would be a shame to let the statistics from our polls go to waste. So, if you ever posted a poll, you've contributed to this nice topic. :lol:

Edited by Scathane

Hey, Trej, Scath, what do you think of a poll entilted: "Do you get confused with SOCL's explanations?" And then have the responses be:

"Yes", "No", and "Who's SOCL?". :lol:

Odds are: 100% on "Yes".

What do you think? Someone think it's worth doing and willing?

Hey, Trej, Scath, what do you think of a poll entilted: "Do you get confused with SOCL's explanations?" And then have the responses be:

sure go for it ;)

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Scathane

You really shouldn't make this kind of suggestion, when the Imperial Head of Pointless Statistics is around. Here ya go:

http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=404

:twisted::twisted::twisted: