Guest Scathane

Yuuzhan Vong?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yuuzhan Vong?

• Love 'em!
    • Can't stand the buggers!
    • What's a Yuuzhan Vong, peedunkee?

Guest Scathane
Okay, I wanna know: what make the Yuuzhan Vong so alluring to a lot of you guys? Thei main thing in life is pain, they mutilate themselves and they have cyber-implants... What is it? Edited by Scathane

immunity to the force??

actually I HATE them!!! THEY KILLED CHEWIE!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Scathane
In fact, they're not even part of the Force! Now that first answer to this topic was made by a antiyuuzhanvongist, I've decided to turn it into a poll. Votes, please?

Guest Scathane
immunity to the force??

Andy? You haven't voted then yet?

immunity to the force??

Andy? You haven't voted then yet?

sry ;) I'm in school for the moment and had a class.. couldn't post :-\

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest JediIgor
They're part of the Force all right, for the force is all life.. they're just outside the senses that the Jedi can feel :wink:

Guest Scathane
They're part of the Force all right, for the force is all life.. they're just outside the senses that the Jedi can feel :wink:

I'm afraid you're wrong there, JediIgor:

Luke Skywalker's order of Jedi Knights have clashed with the Yuuzhan Vong time and again. Inexplicably, the Yuuzhan Vong are not part of the Force. Their presences do not register in the ubiquitous energy field, and they are immune to Force attacks. Furthermore, the Yuuzhan Vong refuse to acknowledge its existence, attributing Jedi feats to some perverse mechanism embraced by the Jedi infidels.

Full article: http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/yuuzhanvong/eu.html

Actually JediIgor is right. In one of the NJO books, Anakin Solo con feel them as a sort of haze in the force. and I think that Jacen and Ganner Rysodhe could feel them through the force. The SW Databank should update it's files.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Luke and Jacen too, are no aware that they mus texist in the force but they can't feel them.

I can't say I love them or I hate, them, they are interesting chars.

The deaths of Chewie and Anakin were some blows to the EU, but the conquest of Coruscant and a dynamic struggle makes the sory interesting and attractive, at least the new books.

It has opened up a story for new authors to contribute, and so far they haven't messed up. I'm still ooking forward to see the unknwon regions unveiled by someone who is not zahn. i'm please with stover, traitors is one pretty good novel, and i like the way the vong are portrayed. I'll have to vote I like'em rather than dislike them

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I think that Zahn the THE authortity on the Unknown Regions and it's inhabitants, any other author might screw it up, picture this, a new book about the Unknown Regions by... Kevin J. Anderson. shiver

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Trejiuvanat runs out of air then takes a deep breath: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That'd be horrible. Zahn created the stuff and some authors may ruin it, but I doubt that shane dix or sean williams will mess too much with that.

And everythign willbe fine with Survivor's Quest (With luke and mara paying a visit to parck and co in the unknown regions). and the yet untitled novel of Thrawn Doriana and the Outbound Flight.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well, that's why being one isn't a job you'd have to kill for :roll:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif