Past or Future?

Guest Scathane

Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?

• 1. Ancient times: I'm all for the days when Korriban was still inhabited.
    • 2. Past: I just love seeing Yoda in a lightsaber duel!
    • 3. Present: I'd rather live in a universe where Vader's suit is considered fashionable.
    • 4. Future: I'd rather walk the halls of the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Or we have JAR-JAR to blame!!!!

One more species that will find death as redemption in the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong!!!!!!!!

You do realize that they for a symbiont circle with the Naboo, don't you? Not that I mind, but destroying the Gungans, would automatically mean: no more Naboo centerfolds for Hutt Illustrated... :roll:

By the way: you can always blame Jar-Jar! :twisted:

Guest Scathane
I shall replace the Gungans with some biological agent that will keep the simbiotic level intact. If soemthign happens, I shall blame Jar-Jar Binks for this.

:twisted:

Blaming Jar-Jar is always a good thing... I still say we evacuate a meticulous selection of Naboo females just in case...

We could bring them to, say...., the Naboo Memorial Harem on Mirial? :wink:

After we finish the session with Jaina Solo, we might visit Naboo.

So far none of the NJO books has mentioned naboo, or suggested that Naboo may exist.

I think it has yet to be explained.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

After we finish the session with Jaina Solo, we might visit Naboo.

So far none of the NJO books has mentioned naboo, or suggested that Naboo may exist.

I think it has yet to be explained.

That's true. I just hope that if and when they bring that into play they don't over do it (i.e. all Corellians having a thing against odds and other overly-used things).

:idea: I think I'll write a story that has a a Corellian who does account for the odds. :twisted:

And, damn, did a WHOLE lot of Alderaanians survive (or so it seems)!

The whole Alderaanian thing: I simply expected less to be present throughout the EU.

I'll include a Vong Jedi in it, too, Trej. It'll be a STAR WARS spoof with everyone I have encountered and remember in these forums (i.e. Scath, Trej, wormie, TK, Zoot, etc).

Guest Scathane
The whole Alderaanian thing: I simply expected less to be present throughout the EU.

I'll include a Vong Jedi in it, too, Trej. It'll be a STAR WARS spoof with everyone I have encountered and remember in these forums (i.e. Scath, Trej, wormie, TK, Zoot, etc).

Of course, using my name will cost you dearly in respect to royalties. Feel free to call my agent...

Guest Scathane
Of course, using my name will cost you dearly in respect to royalties. Feel free to call my agent...
:? You want me to rename you as Agent? :?:?: Can't I just leave your name in the story as Scathane? :?:
Sigh! People's lack of command with regard to the English language is disturbing nowadays... :(

Feel free to call me agent = Please, go ahead and change say 'agent' when you're speaking to or about me!

Feel free to call my agent = Please, go ahead and make a telephone call to the guy that looks out for my interests professionally.

Now, look at what I said again, SOCL, and at least try to see which one it is...

OOPS! :oops::oops::oops:

My apologies, Scath, I was replying to that at about 2:00 AM and wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. :oops: I shall be more careful in the future.

So does this mean I can keep you in my story or not?

Unless you've trademarked the name Scathane, then I don't think he would have to pay royalties. :?:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Well that is the polite thing to do

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Again, the story that shall include Scath, Trej, wormie, zoot, and others is a story that takes place in the STAR WARS universe, but describes the events of the galaxy as seen through the eyes of normal beings (in other words: no Jedi, no stormtroopers, just the normal Joe on the street who tries to stay out of problems with both sides). If you're confused because I mentioned another story with Thrawn, then realize that they are two seperate stories, the other I discussed in a different thread, but sometimes people bring info over from other threads (I know I do). Just a heads-up. :D

I assure you it wasn't meant like that, SOCL.
I didn't think that you, Trej, a person of such high standing, would dare to allow the name of Thrawn to be tarnished (no that was not written in sarcasm) . . . because if you did. . . . :evil: