Past or Future?

Guest Scathane

Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?

• 1. Ancient times: I'm all for the days when Korriban was still inhabited.
    • 2. Past: I just love seeing Yoda in a lightsaber duel!
    • 3. Present: I'd rather live in a universe where Vader's suit is considered fashionable.
    • 4. Future: I'd rather walk the halls of the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoot is everywhere that cat has spies and agents all over the world.

Oh great . . . now I'm in for it.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQCvBB8VEO6Ha4YK6o35SrZ0xWzD8t3Svhf!uTis!oOdtVQDjDeyO77*nV7Qqv*zkAtOm*Tenx0cDr1BYuCz3f3PtQE2plBUSuKuMFgNlcI/koameleon.gif?dc=4675417204647557298

Oh indeed gentlemen....

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I wonder what kind of animal will be spying on me here in Costa Rica?

What do you mean, SCath I could be more attractive? Some species do find Yuuzhan Vong attractive! And no, Gamorreans aren't on that list, nor are Whiphid or Klatooinians.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

Due to having so many field agents, Zoot was now able to relax with that fine female feline he'd met last week:

Guest Scathane
Stupid cat.

how did it go, Scath?

Lazyness is the devil's pillow.

Lazyness is Zoot's pillow.

Lazy Zoot is a pillow!!!

I don't quite follow that line of reason... I'm evern wondering whether it's accurate o speak of reason... :?

Personnaly, I didn't come any furher than:

Lazyness is the devil's pillow.

Zoot = Lazyness :arrow: Zoot is the devil's pillow.

Guest Scathane
You wouldn't want to know, SOCL.

Why do people keep saying this to me? :?:x

So that you see it and see it and see it and see it, etc. Then maybe when we ask about when you're promoted in rank in these forums, them you'll answer.... :lol:

Back to the original poll, it's curious that know one has voted for the timeline of the the prequels....

Note date of this post for future replies. :!:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Actually Zoot= Devil.

Returning to the original questoin.

There is one vote for the past. For the time when Korriban was inhabited (was it actually inhabited?), KOTOR is part of this era, and we'll probably see more of it in the next year.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Then maybe when we ask about when you're promoted in rank in these forums, them you'll answer.... :lol:

Are you suggesting I'll simply spill out every possible explanation I can and confuse the hades out of anyone who asks(?) . . . sounds almost like suicide.

:?

Reading back, I don't think that made any sense.

To the original question . . . I imagine most people here are all for the whole Jedi/Force thing.

I think it has to do with a psychological attachment to whatever series you were raised with or saw first.

For example, I was raised watching the original triology and thus that has become my favorite, whereas I hardly ever watch The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones. But then I find that my little cousins do not like the original triology and actually fall asleep watching it, whereas, when I put in Phantom or Clones they come to life and I, in turn, am the one who dozes off.

It's probably rooted in the different generations more so than anything else . . . that or we have Jar-Jar to blame! :evil:

Guest Scathane
I think it has to do with a psychological attachment to whatever series you were raised with or saw first.

For example, I was raised watching the original triology and thus that has become my favorite, whereas I hardly ever watch The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones. But then I find that my little cousins do not like the original triology and actually fall asleep watching it, whereas, when I put in Phantom or Clones they come to life and I, in turn, am the one who dozes off.

It's probably rooted in the different generations more so than anything else . . . that or we have Jar-Jar to blame! :evil:

I think you're right... Nevertheless, I don't dislike episodes I & II. I just think they could've been presented better story-wise...

I think you're right... Nevertheless, I don't dislike episodes I & II. I just think they could've been presented better story-wise...

I agree, with better stories and some better acting (i.e. Anakin and Padme in Phantom), then the two prequel movies that have been made so far could have been better. I also think that some of the storyline/scenes in the prequels seemed rather pointless and without any real importance (more like fillers put in for a lack of true plot). Even so, I believe AOTC was far better than TPM (especially with the balcony scene and, of course, The Imperial March :twisted: LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! :twisted: ).

Guest Scathane
I think AotC was better than TPM as well. But with regard to there being any real difference between the original series and the prequels, I think your example about your cousins says it all...