Past or Future?

Guest Scathane

Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which time would you like to see more new products (movies, games, novels, etc.) from?

• 1. Ancient times: I'm all for the days when Korriban was still inhabited.
    • 2. Past: I just love seeing Yoda in a lightsaber duel!
    • 3. Present: I'd rather live in a universe where Vader's suit is considered fashionable.
    • 4. Future: I'd rather walk the halls of the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4.

Guest Scathane

I question the notion that anything Trejiuvanat has to say is inetersting! :wink:

No, I must agree! Climbing up through the Imperial ranks would be nice.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I must agree! Climbing up through the Imperial ranks would be nice.

That would indeed be interesting to see. I believe that a game like TIE Fighter that keeps the player out of the "big picture" and concentrates on their own personnal struggles and life, yet still hints at the bigger galactic outlook makes for a very good and interesting game. Perhaps the sturggles of a stormtrooper, just like the struggles of a mere bridge officer aboard a Star Destroyer. No, I'm not so simple-minded (for lack of better words) to think that the life a single person outweighs the ultimate outcome of the galaxy as a whole, but it makes for a good story.

Uh oh . . . I think this is turning into another three-way debate between Scathane, Trej, and I . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since no one else has posted anythign while I wasn't here...

I just thought that that a star wars version of something like bridge commander would be nice.

Either being an imperial naval officer climbing the ranks until he becomes a grand admiral /warlord (if we built endor in the game) or a rebel officer fighting with poorly equipped ships.

I just read what the official lucasarts says on JK III. It'll be a "future" game with all that JEdi academy stuff. Building your own lightsaber, etc.

Game Info | Features

As a new student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force. The Force is a powerful ally; use it wisely.

Features

Star Wars® Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy™ allows players to immerse themselves in the classic Star Wars universe as they take on the role of a student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Master Luke Skywalker. Players will interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.

Players can create their own characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender, clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force.

Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade color. Utilize two if you prefer or try the ultimate dual-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.

Unique tiered level selection allows players to choose their adventure and the missions they take based on the skills they need to become the ultimate Jedi Knight.

Additional multiplayer modes add depth to the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight legacy. Players can partake in a variety of unique modes.

New vehicles, weapons and Star Wars environments enhance players Star Wars experience.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Yep, I posted this as news. on the homepage. If you go to Read more, you're provided with a link that'll take you to the article on starwars.com

Guest Scathane
It isn't a problem. I must admit that you easiky skip news if you don't really pay attention to it: it isn't that visibly alluring. I pasted a nice pic into the news as weel, but I guess, Evaders didn't place it... :( Do you think there's a way we can convince Evaders and Igor ta make the news more attractive?

Guest Scathane
No problem, GEN Scathane!

. . . err . . . what are we asking about again? :?

Sigh! never mind, I'll ask them myself...

It's the petition for getting Scath and you back with those Gamorrean nurses.

Wait! What the hell? No way! No freakin' way! There's no way I'm going back with that . . . that . . . thing! I'd have Zoot as my nurse before . . . them!

It was all a trick qustions!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

But don't say that last sentence again, Zoot might hear you, and yo ucertainly wouldn't be interested in his "healing" methods.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

But don't say that last sentence again, Zoot might hear you, and yo ucertainly wouldn't be interested in his "healing" methods.

True. Quite true.

:: quickly looks around to make sure Zoot heard nothing of the conversation ::