Movie Review

wormie

I just saw the movie Phone Booth last night, starring Colin Farrel and Katie Holmes, and I must say that it is one helluva good flick. It was an edge of your seat type of movie that was both funny and intelligent. I highly reccomend it to anyone wo likes these types of movies. See if you can figure out who the voice on the phone is while watching it, it suprised me when I watched the credits.

Anyway like I said it was a great movie.

Nuff.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

See if you can figure out who the voice on the phone is while watching it, it suprised me when I watched the credits.

Are his initals K.S.? I was watching a show tonight and I think they gave it away :!::evil::evil:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Guest Scathane
See if you can figure out who the voice on the phone is while watching it, it suprised me when I watched the credits.

Are his initals K.S.? I was watching a show tonight and I think they gave it away :!::evil::evil:

it must be me, because I still don't get what this is about... :?

What type of movies?

Funny and intelligent movies.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Dinochick, yes his initials are K.S. What show gave that away?

Dinochick, yes his initials are K.S. What show gave that away?

It was on the E :!: station, they were talking about the movie and who all was in it and they said he was a bad guy and showed him carring a gun case. I was pretty bumbed and figured that they ahd just given away and interesting part of the plot.

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

I don't want to give to much away, but it was a crucial part to the movie.

I'm not sure if anyone else want's me to give it away. I'll give you a hint though, he's Canadian.

Guest Scathane
I'm not sure if anyone else want's me to give it away. I'll give you a hint though, he's Canadian.
:idea: And you hadn't recognized him by his voice?

:oops: No :oops:

But in my defense, I don't really think of him as a Canadian, he's lived in the U.S.A for to long, and I don't even think that he considers himself Canadian.

The movie's not Canadian, it's American.

I don't know :oops:

No I didn't know who it was by his voice, but ther are alot more Canadians in Hollywood then people realize. We can't keep track of them all.

Guest Scathane
No I didn't know who it was by his voice, but ther are alot more Canadians in Hollywood then people realize. We can't keep track of them all.
That's quite true. I came upon a Canadian celebrity site and was astonished at the number of celebrities there of whom I thought they were American...

And topping that list...William Shatnergroan

Mike Myers as well, IIRC

Yeah baby, yeah :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

I'm just as lost as everyone else.