Correllia Sector

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
I've noticed that the Correllia sector has an odd feature. It happens to me very often that, if a diplomacy mission makes one planet join there, two or three others in the same sector automatically join. Any particular reason for this?

It happen to me in other sectors as well, when a planet joins you other planets increase support for you.

Eventually when a planet joins you it'll make another join you, and will make just another join you, they can even make a enemy planet become neutral.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
It happen to me in other sectors as well, when a planet joins you other planets increase support for you.

Eventually when a planet joins you it'll make another join you, and will make just another join you, they can even make a enemy planet become neutral.

Thanks, Trej, but I understand all that. My question is, whether there is any reason it seems to happen in the Correllia sector more often.

Perhaps the programmer made it as a bonus, considering that in the Corellian sector five of the most important plaents are in one single system.

COuld it be? Such subtetly on part of LEC?

Guest Scathane

1. What do you mean By five of the most important planets in the same sector?
    2. What do you mean by LEC?

Corellia, Selonia, Drall, TRalus and Talus are in the same planetary system. It could be mean that the programmers of LucasArts Entertainment Company (LEC) chose to make this five have a special relation in diplomacy.

I doubt that, it's too sobtlue for them.

Guest Scathane
As you know, I haven't read any SW novels. These five planets are very important in the SW universe, I gather?

Corellia is the most important of those, because of it's shipyards and the heroes it produces.

The other four planent are of importance but mainly for the sector.

The system is alsto strange because you rarely see five inhabitable planets in the same planetary system with different species on three of them. and a huge station in the barycenter of tralus and talus. Especially if the station can destroy worlds remotely, and each of the planet has a planetary repulsor.

Guest Scathane
The system is alsto strange because you rarely see five inhabitable planets in the same planetary system with different species on three of them...
Which species would that be?

...and a huge station in the barycenter of tralus and talus. Especially if the station can destroy worlds remotely...
You're referring to a Death Star, I presume?

...and each of the planet has a planetary repulsor.
What's a planetary repulsor?

Humans, Selonian, Drall

No, actually Centerpoint Station, it can destroy worlds by sending a gravitic ray through hyperspace and cause a star to epxlode.

You may be familiar with repulsorlifts. A repulsor is a gigantic version of a repulsorlift. It is capable of concentrate a huge amount of force on a certain object. It was used to destroy a bakuran cruiser and to prevent centerpint form destroying anothe world.

Guest Scathane
Humans, Selonian, Drall
I see.

No, actually Centerpoint Station, it can destroy worlds by sending a gravitic ray through hyperspace and cause a star to epxlode.
I thought there was one one planet devastator...

You may be familiar with repulsorlifts.
No I'm not.

A repulsor is a gigantic version of a repulsorlift. It is capable of concentrate a huge amount of force on a certain object. It was used to destroy a bakuran cruiser and to prevent centerpint form destroying anothe world.
How did these repulsors prevent CS from destroying another planet?

How did these repulsors prevent CS from destroying another planet?

If I remember correctly, the repulsor on Drall knocked Centerpoint Station out of alignment, making it misfire. But if I am wrong please correct me.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Repulsors have to have something to push against to work, so Anakin Solo aimed the Drall repulsor at CS and it pushed against it to knock it a few degrees off.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Not sure exactly what it is, or was, used for, but it can be used to fire a concentrated gravatic pulse, or be used as a giant intredictor field that cover all of the Corellian system. The theory is that the Corellian system was moved to it's current location, by an ancient race, by using the repulsors, and that CS had some part in that.

If you mean by "spaceship" that the planets moved at the speed of light then yes I am.

Guest Scathane
If you mean by "spaceship" that the planets moved at the speed of light then yes I am.
That's rather remarkable! Any clues as to which alien species was responsible for this feat? Edited by Scathane

Nothing is ever mentioned as to what species did it.

Guest Scathane
So, you mean we're at liberty to make this up ourselves? Wheeee!!! We finnally get a chance to write SW history!!! :D

So, you mean we're at liberty to make this up ourselves? Wheeee!!! We finnally get a chance to write SW history!!! :D

Just don't expect GL to acknowledge what we say apout it.

Yeah, that'll happen :D