Rebllion - Prima game guide question

RenegadeMax

Anyone have this guide?

I'm assuming it's the usual regurgitation of readily available stats from the game along with some general strategy, but in my quest for more game info I found it used on Amazon for super cheap. Just wondering if it'd be worth it?

Mainly I'm looking for numbers concerning game mechanics, especially for ships and fighters and how they REALLY operate in tactical mode.

Thanks!

• SWR Staff - Executive

I used to have Prima's guide. Well you'd find some stats in there, but I remember it was mostly general strategy. Between Prima's and the Rebellion manual, it kept me going while learning Rebellion. Now I no longer need it, but its cool to have.

No, it doesn't have anything concerning how tactical mode REALLY operates. I think you'd find more of the numbers from RebED, but how they work, you'd have to ask some of the guys around this forum.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Thanks, Evaders!

(Wow, my first topic and allready a reply from the Man, himself!)

Yeh, I figured the guide wouldn't tell me much I didn't allready have a pretty good handle on. I've gotten a lot of good stuff from the excellent GameFAQs guide by Rogue. He seemed to know the game really well.

He mentioned Lucasarts' official page and the info he found there (like probabilities for success on missions), but, alas, it seems they don't even care to support that anymore. I don't suppose anyone has any of that old data lying around somewhere? Some forgotten corner of a hard drive or something?

I'll probably start a new topic in Editing to see what folks have found out about Tactical mechanics.

Thanks again!