Corrupt-a-Wish Game

DarthTofu

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Thanks for the cash sucker.

I wish Pro Wrestling would go back to being as cool as it was in the 90's.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Granted. They give it to your freinds.

I wish I had every disease known to man.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Granted, but you are falsey accused of a crime, are found guilty, and sentanced to life in prison.

I wish I could quit smoking.

(Since you can't die, you would probably want to from the sheer amount of pain. You neck will still be broken too..)

Granted. Your skin gets eaten by rats while you sleep.

I wish that there was no water on Earth.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg

Ok guys you can stop with the cancer trading bits already.

I wish that everyone in the world had cancer.

Granted, but Doctors finally develop a successful drug that allows the body's immune system to attack and destroy cancer cells thus ending this disease as a threat. Unfortunately any of those that had been arguing about it here don't make it to treatment centers in time and are forced to use Chemotherapy.

EDIT:

I wish that there was no water on Earth.

You fail to exist in the first place thus causing a paradox that results in no one ever making the wish.

*whew*

I wish for a little less conversation, a little more action please.

Edited by Defender_16

Granted but tides are now 18m high on each orbit.

I wish you guys would stop spamming this thread and leave it be for the night.

(Even Tofu and Mad arn't multi-posting as much as you guys are, do I have to PM a Mod?)

Granted, but you know you want to keep going.

I wish for an ice cream cone.