Rebellion Data

tevanos

I just got back out my rebellion game, and started playing it again. I've misplaced the book, and the sheet that came with it, that has all the ship/fighter/troop/character info....

Does anyone know if there is anything out there I can download to get it? Just a simple excel sheet would be great.

I have the impression we found a place where you could download a copy of the poster in pdf.

I don't have one or i would have scanned it for you. Maybe another member can.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Thanks. I've started my own excel sheet already, just curious if there was already something in existance.

I am going to do a little conversion to a boardgame type affair for my friends and I to play. It's going to be basically part Risk, part Axis and Allies, and part Buck Rogers Battle for the 24th century. (Thats an old, lesser known game based on, of course, Buck Rogers.)

I'd like to have the stats for everything in front of me for an easy way to compare and convert them all.

Thanks.