Ranks?

Kano

I'm new to this really cool site, and I love it. I get most things, but what does the Rank under your Knickname mean? Can someone explaine it to me.

Thanks.

Why can't we all be friends!!!

There are a number of topics about this that you can check for using 'search.' The ranks are all related to your post count- I don't remember the order that they go in, nor why it isn't linear (IE every fifty posts) and it really isn't all that important- the only person here who's ever tried to 'pull rank' on somebody is Mitth... And that was in the RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) section. :P

Once you hit 200 you get to make up your own rank, thus I am the Ultimate n00b, Mad is a Raporan Dark Lord, Jahled is a Jedi Knight, etc.

The ranks really matter very little here, though. At most they warrant an

"Edit: W00t! I'm a (Insert rank here) now!" :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Once you hit 200 you get to make up your own rank, thus I am the Ultimate n00b, Mad is a Raporan Dark Lord, Jahled is a Jedi Knight, etc.

Tofu meant to say 2000 here :wink: Then you get to pick your own insignia and title :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Here's the appropriate thread :arrow:Beeing Promoted in the Forums (the spelling is purposeful because the thread's original name was misspelled by its creator).

And since this has been discussed so much, I'll go ahead and close it up.