Worst way to die...

Aenivae_Ikeda

That sounds very familiar, but I can't place it. It was in one of those movies with that guy.

maybe...it's an old song about life as a coal miner, but this can be applied to many heavy industries from over a century ago. employees were paid little, and the currency, could only be redeemed by using the money to pay for housing, food, and supplies, all sources of which were controlled by the company. Since the prices were high enough to drive people into debt, the company allowed repayment through more work, which pretty much meant the endless cycle of being forced to work there for life. Remember...almost all of us who play know about some form of government or corporate support in old age...none of that existed then.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah because the Sarlacc actually feeds you. :twisted:

*runs off to consult Wookiepedia*

*Returns* Well I'll be damned- it keeps you on life support... 8O

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Polonium-212 has to be a bad way to go...

That or walking along in a high-rise office building, tripping on the electrical chord the janitor, Joe, left out the night before because he was having an impromptu party of the janitorial staff in your office and you were about to go see him because of the mess he left behind, then falling out the window someone happened to be replacing that day...

Polonium-212 has to be a bad way to go...

That or walking along in a high-rise office building, tripping on the electrical chord the janitor, Joe, left out the night before because he was having an impromptu party of the janitorial staff in your office and you were about to go see him because of the mess he left behind, then falling out the window someone happened to be replacing that day...

Death by a form of Murphy's Law...nice

That´s just logical! Otherwise you can´t live 1000 years. Even Yoda can´t. :mrgreen:

Thats what i always was wondering.. it only made sense that it sustained you somehow... but i never knew... how sucky would that be?

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Perhaps dying of a caffeine overdose would be nasty.

...Whilst strapped into a chair and being forced to watch 'The Sound of Music,' slowed to half speed

The combination would bound to result in fiery spontaneous combustion..

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Being skinned alive one square inch at a time. This would happen after every bone in your body was broken at least once, long bones two or three times. The skinning proccess would be stretched out to take two full weeks. Breaking your bones would take two weeks as well. During the two weeks you're being skinned, you're being fed your own flesh. That concludes the first month. The second month the body gets turned over to Evo.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Being skinned alive one square inch at a time. This would happen after every bone in your body was broken at least once, long bones two or three times. The skinning proccess would be stretched out to take two full weeks. Breaking your bones would take two weeks as well. During the two weeks you're being skinned, you're being fed your own flesh. That concludes the first month. The second month the body gets turned over to Evo.

Mad78 wrote:

Perhaps dying of a caffeine overdose would be nasty.

...Whilst strapped into a chair and being forced to watch 'The Sound of Music,' slowed to half speed

The combination would bound to result in fiery spontaneous combustion..

I'm leaning towards J's being slightly more painful... :wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I still like wrapping someone in fresh buckskin and sewing it closed, then placing them out in the sun. As the buckskin dries it tightens up, slowly squeezing the person until their innards start leaking out all of their bodily orifices :twisted:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Or how about burying them up to their neck and.. wait.. im too young.. howd it go Tex?.. you know.. the indians way of torturing you and your kind?.. i.e. cowboys... was it honey and the ants would eat you?..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Or how about burying them up to their neck and.. wait.. im too young.. howd it go Tex?.. you know.. the indians way of torturing you and your kind?.. i.e. cowboys... was it honey and the ants would eat you?..

Honey, certain tree saps, molasses (taken or traded from pioneers). Fire ants are fiendishly painful. If you're lucky, the buzzards might come and pluck your eyes out.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I still like wrapping someone in fresh buckskin and sewing it closed, then placing them out in the sun. As the buckskin dries it tightens up, slowly squeezing the person until their innards start leaking out all of their bodily orifices :twisted:

How novel you Texans are!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance