Gift Ideas

Lord_La_forge

...I'm actually speechless. I thought you made that up. Wow.

Rob, I thought you would know all about the FSM, especially since it has reference to pirates! Arrrrrgh :P8):D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

...I'm actually speechless. I thought you made that up. Wow.

Rob, I thought you would know all about the FSM, especially since it has reference to pirates! Arrrrrgh :P8):D

Yes- see pirates, were actually kind fellows who travelled around the world giving candy to small children. Other religions merely painted them as bad people to persue their own ends.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hey, I have nothing against pirateering (I think thats a true term), and I don't find them evil. Rather, I find them awesome. And I find this Spaghetti god quite intreging...

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

When I heard about the FSM a while back I thought my friend was joking, but he wasn't (obviously). So he told me the whole thing and I actually find it kind of amusing... I find it to be a good arguement against intelligent design really.. but thats me... I'm not really a deeply religious person...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I dunno Mad...I'd be wary of any all-powerful gods which are edible.

So you have issues with the Christian god? We are created in his image according to the Bible, and humans are, in fact, edible.

Does this mean that the Christian god is one to be warry of for his edible-ness? Heck, we eat bread and drink wine a lot in the States. Is that not eating a god?

... Just screwing with folks, not trying to mess with their faith. :P

... I argue with far too many ID folks on the internet... my favourite rebuttal was when I asked one to explain how Neanderthals and Homo Habilis and the like fit into ID. He told me that they were really monkies, because chimpanzees have used tools before... And apparently practiced burial rights... And primative religion.

12/14/07

Heck, we eat bread and drink wine a lot in the States. Is that not eating a god?

Just curious Tofu.. but how is that eating a god?... eating bread and wine is not anywhere near eating a god unless you are at a catholic mass and you believe in transubstantiation and you are partaking in communion...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

... eating bread and wine is not anywhere near eating a god unless you are at a catholic mass and you believe in transubstantiation and you are partaking in communion...

Yeah...what he said...

My Website

Heck, we eat bread and drink wine a lot in the States. Is that not eating a god?

Just curious Tofu.. but how is that eating a god?... eating bread and wine is not anywhere near eating a god unless you are at a catholic mass and you believe in transubstantiation and you are partaking in communion...

Sorry- I was referring to the Catholic mass and didn't specify.

12/14/07

Just to get your theology right, for Catholics it is consuming the flesh of Jesus Christ, God the Son. Also, it is drinking his blood.

Precisely... transubstantiation.. Eating the body and drinking the blood of christ through the ritual of communion.... anyways...

Tofu.. you said and I quote:

Nowhere does it sound like you are talking only about catholics and only about communion... it seems as though you were trying to make a connection to whenever we ate bread... but anyways.. blah.. there is no point to go on... just thought i would say that though..

Precisely... transubstantiation.. Eating the body and drinking the blood of christ through the ritual of communion.... anyways...

Not quite precisely. You will note that I said 'God the Son' not 'a god.' While you have it correct this time, there was a slight difference last time.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

Not quite precisely. You will note that I said 'God the Son' not 'a god.' While you have it correct this time, there was a slight difference last time.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Thank you. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just making a joke... So yes, who wants what, and who is getting who what? My sis is probably getting an air pump for her bike. That or a new soccer ball.

12/14/07

I found my little cousin a train that is remote controlled via a whistle. Apparently when you while the train either goes forward, reverses, or stops. I thought that was pretty neat.

My Website

Well, after looking through Bath and Body Works and Lindt Chocolates for a few ladies on my gift list, I came across the Build-a-Bear Workshop in my local mall. If a significant other happened to watch (and love) Happy Feet, get her the penguin. Got one each for the ladies (had a sudden loss of imagination and named the penguins after them, probably not the smartest idea yet), and I picked up a third for a friend's daughter. Fortunately, I'm just about done shopping, hahahahaha!!!!!!