Question?

runningidiot

Well, I've been flipping from topic to topic in the Rebellion Reloaded section of this forum and have yet to find any topic on the music within this new mod!

Now, I've always been an extreme fan for John Williams' soundtrack within the entire Star Wars trilogy and since Rebellion came out before episodes I, II and III came out, the game only had a couple of the themes that Williams has used in the movies.

While Rebellion only had a handful of themes (Imperial March - Imperial's winning, Leia theme - Rebels winning, etc.), but with the newer episodes , we've got Duel of the Fates (Darth Maul versus Obi-wan and Qui-Gon theme), Hero's Fall (Anakin versus Obi-Wan theme)....

So yeah, if I can help in ANYTHING for this project; it would be the music :D Oh, I also can call myself, without any fear of doubt, a great writer of English. I would be more than happy to do biographies of characters, but I suppose all that's done already....

Good point, indeed RR will have more tracks. The quality and the length of the track will be improved. I've already changed the shuttle music (among with it's GUI off course)

While RR music will be mostly adopted from the original trilogy, I think it's reasonable to add some other great SW tracks.

John Williams is really great, but I also had Jeremy Soule in mind. He was the composer of the KOTOR I soundtrack.

Yupp, all texts have been written and almost all cards are finished.

Only 3d animations and sound recordings are left.

We really could need an old man's voice for C'baoth. So if you guys have a grandpa sitting around in you area...

• 4 weeks later...

We really could need an old man's voice for C'baoth. So if you guys have a grandpa sitting around in you area...

Ahem... It just so happens that my Grandfather would be a perfect voice for C'Baoth. The only problem is he's a hardazz, and getting him to actually do the voice would probably be like Bush pulling our troops out of Iraq! In fact when I first read the Thrawn Trilogy I envisioned my Grandfather playing the part! He does have the perfect voice for this character. The main problem is that he lives in another city! And I have no idea on how to go about doing a voiceover anywayz.

Edited by Rebel4Ever
"Is my flagship ready, Captain?"
"The Chimaera is fully at your command, Admiral."
-- Grand Admiral Thrawn & Captain Gilad Pellaeon

Do you remember "Sneakers" with Robert Redford and Dan Aykroyd? Just visit him with a recorder have a talk to him and use some hidden microphones. Maybe you could talk about his time in the army so there may be answers of him like "mission accomplished". There will be at least some sentences which could be cut out for the use of Rebellion Reloaded. :D;)
Who cares at all?! :roll:

If you have some lines for the C'baoth part, tell em' to me. I can probably get him to say them. All the lines. Just E-mail them to me.

If you want?

If not, I'll just get him to say random things.

Reblfrevr@yahoo.com

C'baoth lines to be recorded:

1385 I will do your bidding … for now

1386 The Force has lead me to success / I have foreseen it

1387 This is all your fault, commander !

1388 I have arrived

1389 Why do you interrupt me ?

1390 No lesser being can hold a Jedi

1391 The Force has healed me.

1392 There is a nearby presence in the Force.

1393 Those foolish rebels have planted a spy in our midst.

1394 I have returned to my seat of power.

These are the official lines for RR :) If we can't get anyone to record it in a really good quality, then we will simply mute the guy. Many have tried to record these lines before, but those were all simply too young for it.

*Hmm, looks around.*

Note to self. Aquire a recording device of some kind and bribe Grandpa with bottle of '02 Pahlmeyer Chardonnay.

C'baoth lines to be recorded:

1385 I will do your bidding … for now

1386 The Force has lead me to success / I have foreseen it

1387 This is all your fault, commander !

1388 I have arrived

1389 Why do you interrupt me ?

1390 No lesser being can hold a Jedi

1391 The Force has healed me.

1392 There is a nearby presence in the Force.

1393 Those foolish rebels have planted a spy in our midst.

1394 I have returned to my seat of power.

These are the official lines for RR :) If we can't get anyone to record it in a really good quality, then we will simply mute the guy. Many have tried to record these lines before, but those were all simply too young for it.

*Sighs* Eh, I'll open up audacity and record a bit... I have some semi-good voice acting skills, plus I have enough gunk in my throat that it sounds like I'm speaking German (No offense meant to Germans) when I say "Hello." :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I have some semi-good voice acting skills, plus I have enough gunk in my throat that it sounds like I'm speaking German (No offense meant to Germans) when I say "Hello." :roll:

Lol! Respect! I can´t do that!:D

Who cares at all?! :roll: