Greetings

Judicatorsir

I am new to these forums, but have been using RebED for years now. I remember browsing the Internet years ago when the Rebellion community was a collection of tiny sites and a few names here and there.

I am pleased to see that a large community still exists for a game that I believe was underrated.

I've become tired of World of WarCraft most recently, and I've been longing to play my "oldies" - TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and Rebellion. StarCraft could never compare to Rebellion for me; the Star Wars Universe and space combat genre just was a cut above the rest.

I was disappointed with Force Commander and the Battlegrounds AOE engine was just too... expected. The various first person shooters just never cut it for me. When your first computer games are Wolfenstein3D and X-Wing, well, that's just impossible to top. ;)

My goal is to begin a series of cards. I've made a few in the past, enjoyed a few uploaded by older users, but I hope to share my own creations with many of you in the future.

-Judicatorsir

| Strength and Honor |

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r156/Judicatorsir/judicatorsirbanner001.jpg

Welcome mate! :D

Enjoy the forums, and be sure to stick your head around into other areas like the Outside Interest area :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I am new to these forums, but have been using RebED for years now. I remember browsing the Internet years ago when the Rebellion community was a collection of tiny sites and a few names here and there.

I am pleased to see that a large community still exists for a game that I believe was underrated.

I've become tired of World of WarCraft most recently, and I've been longing to play my "oldies" - TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and Rebellion. StarCraft could never compare to Rebellion for me; the Star Wars Universe and space combat genre just was a cut above the rest.

I was disappointed with Force Commander and the Battlegrounds AOE engine was just too... expected. The various first person shooters just never cut it for me. When your first computer games are Wolfenstein3D and X-Wing, well, that's just impossible to top. ;)

My goal is to begin a series of cards. I've made a few in the past, enjoyed a few uploaded by older users, but I hope to share my own creations with many of you in the future.

-Judicatorsir

Ooo, a newbie! An opportunity to spam and say hello! Hello!

You reflect my opinion of games- the old ones are better because they didn't try to compensate for a player's lack of willingness to play one level 22 times to beat it... Not that it was ever 22 times for me on any mission- typically 23. :roll: My first video game was also Wolfenstein 3D (A demo) My parents wouldn't let me play it soon after I played, primarily because it was 'so bloody and violent.' How little they knew...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah. As soon as I'm bored, I'll just out-right ban his IP address and get the whole nonsense over with. :wink:

What are you waiting for, guy?

Welcome to the forums, Judicatorsir. Enjoy yourself.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Fresh blood is always welcome here, it dilutes the slight taint we get from Tofu :wink:.
Yeah. As soon as I'm bored, I'll just out-right ban his IP address and get the whole nonsense over with. :wink:

I am everywhere at once. You cannot escape me.

Besides, I can contact Evaders if you do. :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

and I've been longing to play my "oldies" - TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and Rebellion.

Oh yeah! Also my old favs! A welcome from my side too! ;)

I´ve finished work on some new cards too, but I failed to upload it up till now. :(

Who cares at all?! :roll: