Machine Gun Sentry Robot

Evaders99

Is it something in there religion about telling everybody about it?

Yes! Every member is told to do that. We´ve got many here and a former friend of my brother is now a member of that, uhm, church(?). :roll: He is a former friend of him because he wanted to convince my brother to join them. He even discussed with me. :evil:

But btt!

These robots will be the next generation of modern warfare. Mindless Killers which will be very effective on battlefields some day, I guess. They will be seen on places which could be too dangerous for human soldiers. On streetfights in cities maybe. I also guess that they may be very effective at night.:roll:

No. 5 lives! :D

Who cares at all?! :roll:

They never visited my house. Not many of them around here.

You lucky so and so.. I get Christians banging on my door all the time, so have calculated a cunning routine..

Whilst doing the washing up, or similar household chores, I skillfully wrap a tea-towel around my head in anticipation of a knock on the door by said cretins hoping to save my soul.

Thus when I answer the door, i've completely forgotten i'm wearing the tea-towel, and respond to their initial remarks with fluid sincerity that i'm a Sikh and perfectly happy with my entrance to 'heaven..'

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

They never visited my house. Not many of them around here.

You lucky so and so.. I get Christians banging on my door all the time, so have calculated a cunning routine..

Whilst doing the washing up, or similar household chores, I skillfully wrap a tea-towel around my head in anticipation of a knock on the door by said cretins hoping to save my soul.

Thus when I answer the door, i've completely forgotten i'm wearing the tea-towel, and respond to their initial remarks with fluid sincerity that i'm a Sikh and perfectly happy with my entrance to 'heaven..'

:lol::lol::lol: I love it! :lol::lol::lol:

... So do the robots remind anyone else of mobile dolls?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

[

But btt!

These robots will be the next generation of modern warfare. Mindless Killers which will be very effective on battlefields some day, I guess. They will be seen on places which could be too dangerous for human soldiers. On streetfights in cities maybe. I also guess that they may be very effective at night.:roll:

No. 5 lives! :D

That is so true. This technology will change the very core of warfare. It's truely amazing, but scary at the same time. Soon there will be robotic tanks and jet fighters...it is truely scary.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

It's gonna be Judgement Day! The machines will eventually become aware, and attempt to enslave all mankind. Then, 20 years from now, I'll be sent back in time to stop the machine from ever being created

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png