Multiplayer play buddy wanted

errantone

Hey,

Looking for someone interested in weekend multiplayer rebellion game(s). I'm not looking for a default setup game, as I find the default is much too focused on quick production of ships and HUGE fleets. So I've been tweeking all settings to slow the game down, so the other aspects of the game are just as important. I've got a fairly well balanced game where diplomacy, sabo/esp missions, exploring and jedi location/training are just as important as fleet building.

If you're interested. I can send you mini-TC to look at and explore. Keep in mind, that almost everything you can build needs to be researched, and the research rate has been greatly slowed. Also the main/production costs have been adjusted to keep fleet sizes, planetary defense, facilities to reasonable numbers. And if the empire produces a death star, it is a HUGE accomplishment if it can be done at all.

So I'm looking for someone who feels like they want to explore all aspects of the game in multiplayer mode in games that will have to saved and restarted in more of a 'campaign' mode. I can set aside 3-4hrs on the weekend and would like to play 2-3weekends per month. I honestly dont care which side I play, or who wins. I'm mainly looking for the challenge of playing against a skilled human and making the game interesting in either victory or defeat.

The whole mini-TC has been made to keep things challenging, a series of trade offs construction of ships, troops, facilities with few black/white choices. If you are quickly looking to assemble HUGE fleets of uber ships, overwhelming numbers of fighters, and all fleets with interdiction......this mini-TC is NOT for you. If the idea sounds interesting, post here or drop me a PM.

Hope to hear from someone!

Errant

Edit: note, I am in the pacific timezone GMT -7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

sorry for the late of this answer, but i don't come very often on this forum.

I've same feeling about rebellion, the strategy and tactics during battle is too focused on the number of ships and fighters. I'm interrested about your mini-TC, and will be very pleased if u can send me it.

I'm ok for a multiplayer game, but I don't know if we can, I live in Europe (GMT+1 zone).

Will be hard :/

But i can test ur mini-TC if u want, i'll tell u what's wrong and what's good.

Razorix 22

I'm at work, but will send it to you in a few hours after i get home if you PM me with your email address.

As far as playing, I'm flexible on time during the weekend so could play in mornings (your afternoon's) for a few hours.