Need help with target for latest Warlords

Hawawaa101

Hi well i just saw you guys got warlords site back up and i clicked on the latest version and i download the 11 files. All the files are the right size. I placed them into data folder for warlords then i created a shortcut for warlords. I read the readme and tried all 3 command lines and i got errors when applying the new target line in the shortcut. C:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,WARLORDSCORE.Big,FIXES.Big,SCRIPTS.Big,WARLORDS_SP.Big,SP_SCRIPTS.Big -luatrace -hardwareCursor

C:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,WARLORDSCORE.Big,FIXES.Big,SCRIPTS.Big,WARLORDS_SP.Big,SP_SCRIPTS.Big -luatrace -hardwareCursor -startinglevel Hoth01

C:\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe -mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,WARLORDSCORE.Big,FIXES.Big,SCRIPTS.Big,WARLORDS_SP.Big,SP_SCRIPTS.Big -luatrace -hardwareCursor -startinglevel Hoth02

ya none of these worked. What should i do. Also in the past i realized that copy paste for these doesnt work that you have to type it out which fix the problem once but that didnt work. what am i doing wrong or what am i not trying.

Kordo Zako ovfa Hawawaa

Green Lantern lOl

Peter Griffen: "Or am I?...."

Random Blue Guy:"NOW your SHOOTING ME!!? Give me a BREAK! This SUCKS! What the FUCK did I ever do to YOU!!? COME ON!!!"

Some Random Person:&qu

oh ya i got version 1.1 english.

Kordo Zako ovfa Hawawaa

Green Lantern lOl

Random Blue Guy:"NOW your SHOOTING ME!!? Give me a BREAK! This SUCKS! What the FUCK did I ever do to YOU!!? COME ON!!!"

Actually I figured it out. Whatever your original target line leave it alone now notice that theres " " around it. Add the -mod after that and it fixed the problem. Also I am enjoying the mod again and it looks great!

Kordo Zako ovfa Hawawaa

Green Lantern lOl

cool. I was super-happy to find that the site was back up. Even though i dont have homeworld 2 (unfortunately) I still love reading about the progress on the mod. I was on there yesterday, and all I can say is that his (the teams) models really put mine to shame. He's got some absolutely amazing art.

(goes back to hiding under a table and working with his butt-ugly "programmer art" star destroyer")

http://nordwindranger.com

I should really make a flashy banner